Legendary evening:Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle Did 90 Minutes of Stand-up Together in New Orleans

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:flabbynsick: This is up there with that Deniro/Pacino movie and Durant signing up to play with the Warriors, Richard Pryor would never do this sh*t :hhh:
Yeah because He'd probably be too busy giving other men blowjobs after snorting through $1500 of cocaine

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Where the bootleggers when we need em :mjcry:

If they even exist anymore :flabbynsick:
No chance of bootlegging. They take away all your phones and smart devices before entering.

I dont remember, not sure if i even got that far before it let me know they were sold out.
I got mine like hour and a half before the show on VividSeats. I lucked out. Got floor seats for $80 (30 each plus tax). Think about that brehs...$30 to see Chappelle and Rock. It was crazy. I posted about it in The Film Room...

In New Orleans. Chris is currently on his Blackout tour. Jeff Ross and Eric Andre opened. Then a 20 minute intermission. Then the lights went down and Chris Rock logo appeared but Chappelle came out and the crowd went nuts. Chappelle did a bit solo for about 20 minutes then Rock came onstage and they performed together the next hour and a half. It was awesome. Chappelle was making jokes on all the people mad at his Netflix special. Especially the white women feminists and he even called them out again saying their struggle ain't shyt to black people struggle much less black women struggle. White women and few white men in the crowd were quiet at that part. I was dying laughing and clapping. No fukks given. I wish I coulda had my phone to take pics but of course, you can't bring your phones in, Rock even joked saying "Bet you motherfukkas wish y'all had ya phones huh?!"

Our local papers covered it
Dave Chappelle surprise co-stars in Chris Rock's 1st night in New Orleans

Chris Rock's surprise duet with Dave Chappelle at New Orleans' Saenger: 'Y'all got a weird show'

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Who has the budget for that?

Um I'm no Hollywood Exec. But I think this would work like other big comedy tours. Tape a good performance. Sell to the highest bidder for a studio to release. HBO Netflix, Warner Bros etc.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Um I'm no Hollywood Exec. But I think this would work like other big comedy tours. Tape a good performance. Sell to the highest bidder for a studio to release. HBO Netflix, Warner Bros etc.
I was quoting Chapelle with what I previously said. Somebody asked him about a year ago about going on a tour like what's mentioned in this thread and he said "who has the budget for that?" Pretty much saying it more than likely won't happen

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Rock was a tad bit off you could tell. He wasn't as sharp as Dave. But its understandable cuz he obv has a set routine for this tour and prob didn't know until the day of that Chappelle would be at the show. It was still funny AF. If anyone has questions I'll do my best to answer 'em. I'm just :blessed: I got to witness it. On my girl bday too. A gift she'll never forget.:smugdraper: