Which would you go with?

• Total voters

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Genesis and volvos are on point right now! Ford ehhhh. I had one of those explorers sti I think or whatever it was and it looked like they just set a tablet up right in the dash. Sticking out all shytty. But the ride was :ehh:

I feel you. But at least you can get CarPlay running and the Ford screens are responsive. Some of these carmakers still don’t realize that they need to best screen tech available with tons of RAM to make it scream.

Any car in 2020 with a trash screen and laggy UI should immediately be a dealbreaker. Outside of Cadillac, Genesis and those screens in the Taycan, everything else seems dated.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I feel you. But at least you can get CarPlay running and the Ford screens are responsive. Some of these carmakers still don’t realize that they need to best screen tech available with tons of RAM to make it scream.

Any car in 2020 with a trash screen and laggy UI should immediately be a dealbreaker. Outside of Cadillac, Genesis and those screens in the Taycan, everything else seems dated.
This next gen screen/tech in FCA vehicles is going to be on point. Uconnect 5. I know that cause I work for them. I can’t remember the specifics of the top. In my automotive group we can’t keep caddies in stock at all. All going above msrp too right now

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
You ain’t lying. The used truck market is going high right now. At least in Michigan where I’m at. What year is your 1500?

It's a 2019 Classic; it has the same look as the previous years, such is why I think I was able to scoop it at such a good price. I'm sure if it has been the current body/grille style, it would've been more expensive.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
It's a 2019 Classic; it has the same look as the previous years, such is why I think I was able to scoop it at such a good price. I'm sure if it has been the current body/grille style, it would've been more expensive.
Yup gotcha and you are right. Still a steal though. My next car after my trailhawk will be a RAM. But I get to drive them everyday so i get my fix. Interior even on stock big horns is nice