Les Miles is Toast

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Well hood Stephen Hawking, tell us where the abuse of power and position is. Show and tell us what the illegalities are here. He wasn’t her direct supervisor. She wasn’t associated with the athletic program in any form. What power is he yielding over her as the football coach that would have consequences for her academic standing on campus? If he’s guilty of anything it’s fooling around with a co-ed when he’s the highest paid state employee AND he’s married. Present your case
First and for most these students are associated with the Athletic department, and as the football coach of LSU you are in the athletic department chain of command.Secondly he wouldn't have access to said women if he wasnt a coach.Then the fact that they were taken to his condo with these women saying they were made to feel uncomfortable. He's also shpwing lack of values when its obvious a coach fukking a student is against his employer code of conduct.Im not Stephen Hawking ,but Ive been a NCO and middle management if you cant see the problem you lack a moral compass.Most of you expose yourself posting. What if a female in your family was studying physical therapy and this happened to her.These women are 18-19 it doesnt even go through there head the 50+ college coach is trying to fukk .Especially if hes playing like cool dad til he gets you off campus.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Yeah this is goofy. If this man didn’t rape any chicks or sexually harass them leave him alone. This mee too bullshyt has gone to far. All the chicks he messed with her legal aged. They annoyed that he is married with kids just doing it. It’s like tiger woods cheating on his wife and got caught. No big deal. Yes no big deal. :mjlol:
:francis:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
These women are 18-19 it doesnt even go through there head the 50+ college coach is trying to fukk
Why wouldn’t they? Dudes been trying to smash since they hit puberty. What makes dudes on a college campus of all places different? Coeds, coaches, professors, school maintenance crew, etc are all trying to hit. You got these women sounding like mindless bumpkins who don’t know wtf Les Miles is on THAT campus. Yea, the ugly ass CAC on the billboards around campus eating grass, don’t know who that is.

A college athletic department ain’t like a military CoC. Will Wade don’t answer to Ed Orgeron. Orgeron don’t have to answer to Nikki Vargas. As a matter of fact, there’s only one person on the football staff who has to answer to the HC and the AD Staff Directory - LSU Tigers
Stop letting that military shyt run your thoughts. The military may be a microcosm of society but the real world don’t operate like the military. If you spent any real time in, you’d know the military knows how to hide sexual assaults and harassment better than any agency on Earth so that’s a piss poor example. Code of conduct.....:obama: There are women on the campus who would fukk a professor to change a letter grade from a F to a D and there’s a professor willing to do it. Let’s stop putting folks on a pedestal because they hold a title I was an NCO too (E7P before I decided to get out). Unless you was GI Joe gung ho then you know there were types who’d throw the ass at you cause of your rank. Middle management, grass cutting detail NCO, don’t matter, they’d try. I’m not trying to lessen these womens claims but y’all out here making them sound like mindless, easily coerced Disney princesses

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Why wouldn’t they? Dudes been trying to smash since they hit puberty. What makes dudes on a college campus of all places different? Coeds, coaches, professors, school maintenance crew, etc are all trying to hit. You got these women sounding like mindless bumpkins who don’t know wtf Les Miles is on THAT campus. Yea, the ugly ass CAC on the billboards around campus eating grass, don’t know who that is.

A college athletic department ain’t like a military CoC. Will Wade don’t answer to Ed Orgeron. Orgeron don’t have to answer to Nikki Vargas. As a matter of fact, there’s only one person on the football staff who has to answer to the HC and the AD Staff Directory - LSU Tigers
Stop letting that military shyt run your thoughts. The military may be a microcosm of society but the real world don’t operate like the military. If you spent any real time in, you’d know the military knows how to hide sexual assaults and harassment better than any agency on Earth so that’s a piss poor example. Code of conduct.....:obama: There are women on the campus who would fukk a professor to change a letter grade from a F to a D and there’s a professor willing to do it. Let’s stop putting folks on a pedestal because they hold a title I was an NCO too (E7P before I decided to get out). Unless you was GI Joe gung ho then you know there were types who’d throw the ass at you cause of your rank. Middle management, grass cutting detail NCO, don’t matter, they’d try. I’m not trying to lessen these womens claims but y’all out here making them sound like mindless, easily coerced Disney princesses
18-19 amd you're letting your past experience cloud ypur judgements. These young women made reports ,and spoke up.Not every college freshman sophomore gets ran thru.You are actually victim shaming and claiming these were sexually promiscuous girls without ever laying a eye on them.I really feel bad for any junior enlisted you mentored especially if they were young men because you did them a disservice (You see how I can paint broad strokes off past experiences)

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If he was smashing a 22 y/o employee nobody would have a problem, **IF** and I mean **IF** everything was consensual I dont see what the problem is. 70 y/o men fap to 20 year olds, he was smashin.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
They were all legal aged and there was no rape involved. Hard to care about this

Breh in this age where public figures are getting canceled for not being able to read 'non-verbal cues', Miles should have known better.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m 22 and I stay away from college sophomores and freshman fr fr jus off the perception

a lil surprised u nikkas sayin this normal behavior

In the world we live in now, where more and more young women are being tricked on by men his age, this is becoming the norm. Students fukk professors and TAs for grades on campus. Coaches are fukking students too. That was one of the "jokes" people were saying when Lane Kiffen took the job at FAU.