Lesbian Couples Have Some of the HIGHEST Divorce Rates

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mentioned to this to a woman that would always point out the faults of men. Apparently she was in social work. She started saying that the conditions in which women are in a relationship fosters such violence. :gucci: So I just asked her you're excusing their behavior :patrice:

Even in heterosexual relationships many people fail to acknowledge the amount of bi directional violence that occurs in violent relationships. Yes men can be more violent and devastating but we rarely if ever talk about how violent women can be.
I once took a relationship psychology class in college… men overwhelmingly were the abusers in heterosexual relationships. However, with respect to fights in which there were mutual combatants, women were more likely to start the scrap. It’s been years but I’ve never forgotten that. Still for the textbook on my shelf.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
The stats make for a good statistical control when discussing the male contribution to failing heterosexual relationships. Good luck blaming men for stuff women also do to each other. Eventually you have to look at the common denominator.

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I believe it, one of my high schools teachers was a lesbian and she was married to another teacher at the school. After few years the marriage was on the rocks and my high school teacher ends up getting a temporary restraining order on her due to a domestic violence charge. She ended up losing her job because of it.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
it's probably not considered a lot in the big picture of things because there is not even a lot of lesbians. compared to heteros.... the whole lgbtqia is not even like 10% of the population.

it's like stats for native americans, nobody even thinks about us lol

sorry (not sorry) to bust your bubble op.
You're native American?