Let’s set the record straight- Lakers are now a super team

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Westbrook wins a championship as a third wheel what does it do for his legacy?

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
DeRozan and Lowry would've been a better pull.

I don't think so, Westbrook ain't that good. Trio is pretty bad compared to Durant/Harden/Irving

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
No

Big 3 = big 3...

Specially when the roster is filled with vet min players...undrafted and second round...

GS was filled with starters quality players on the bench...and it happened due to a lucking out on steph's contract.

BK is closest but dinwindie was injured so it wasnt a super team...

Even GSW pre durant is not a true super team.
Big 3 = super team

GSW was never a big 3 pre Durant, draymond wasn’t ever a star

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Getting Russ does make us a superteam, but nikkas will spend the next year juelzing about it.
Interesting, because in every other thread and forum I’m reading about how Westbrook is terrible for chemistry and spacing and the Lakers aren’t gonna be able to fill out the rest of the roster.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
RW been on four teams in four years man hard headed as hell if he plays right for Bron then he a hoe because he cost KD rings then he wanna scowl like a bytch man has been in a circle around the league SEATTLE WASHINGTON then OKC then HOUSTON then Washington DC now LOS ANGELES it’s a big circle like a big zero which is what he is and his ring count is going to be zero.

This is Lebron exit strategy to leave the Lakers he can say AD broke down unexpectedly and Russ did the same and since they blew their money no way to rebuild. Lebron James to Broadway to play his final role in the play called “ King James”

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Is a there a more miserable hating piece of shyt in sports media than Skip Bayless?

I don’t watch ESPN so thankfully I have almost no exposure to him. But every once in a while someone here will post one of his tweets and it’s always straight bytchassness
He’s on Fox now.

And I am 100% him and Lebron gotta be in on this together there is no way one man lives so rent free in another man’s head