Let’s set the record straight- Lakers are now a super team

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
How do you average a triple double and be trash? Westbrook is still an all star
By being inefficient, monopolizing possessions, and turning the ball over and not playing consistent defense.

Russell is only good in small, spaced out fast line ups. He was trash for a good 60% of last season.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron and Westbrook on the same team just :scusthov:

Bron needs a shooter like Beal but not another dominant ball player.

I see Bron and Westbrook bumping heads brehs :mjlol:

Bron is the most player got superstars on his career to help him to win the cheap rings:mjlol:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Russy was legit trash 60% of last season I swear you nikkas don’t watch games :mjlol:

Not to mention he’s a horrific fit on the Lakers so what the fukk makes them a super team. It’s not exactly an unbeatable team they aren’t favored over the field. Nothing about this team is unfair in comparison to the league. Bron and Russy are on the back end and AD is injury prone. As of now they have zero shooting or depth.

shyts funny say the Lakers got Lowry and traded for Buddy Hield which would make them a far better team—not a super team.

They trade for a washed, ill fitting Russy—super team.

:dwillhuh:
tenor.gif

they are a super team

:umad:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Is a there a more miserable hating piece of shyt in sports media than Skip Bayless?

I don’t watch ESPN so thankfully I have almost no exposure to him. But every once in a while someone here will post one of his tweets and it’s always straight bytchassness
Capping jock strap sniffing unc is way worse

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Interesting, because in every other thread and forum I’m reading about how Westbrook is terrible for chemistry and spacing and the Lakers aren’t gonna be able to fill out the rest of the roster.

yeah, kinda like how people thought KD/Harden/Kyrie would be bad for chemistry and ball sharing yet Bron fans were on this forum calling them the most talented, best team ever and if they win a title without going undefeated than it doesn't help any of their legacies

all yall nikkas do is try to hedge your bets :hhh:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hell NO. If anything it gives the lakers a fair shot. I aint seen nikkas shoot worse than Kuz and KCP since the 90s. Trezz was cool but he never fit in and he was unplayable in the Playoffs. nikkas was having 0 and 4 point games.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
RW been on four teams in four years man hard headed as hell if he plays right for Bron then he a hoe because he cost KD rings then he wanna scowl like a bytch man has been in a circle around the league SEATTLE WASHINGTON then OKC then HOUSTON then Washington DC now LOS ANGELES it’s a big circle like a big zero which is what he is and his ring count is going to be zero.

This is Lebron exit strategy to leave the Lakers he can say AD broke down unexpectedly and Russ did the same and since they blew their money no way to rebuild. Lebron James to Broadway to play his final role in the play called “ King James”
This nikka a whole weirdo :laff: