Let Be Honest Brehs .. Black Woman Are The G.O.A.T

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I thought this was already known. I mean we're not gonna have threads about how grass is green and water is wet are we?

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I mean....

The first four things you list that you love about our women didn't have to be about their bodies....

But ok.
:manny: Its the first thing you see and it gets you in the door. Even if i wasn't black or pro black they would still be the Goat to me.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Submissive or playing that part to get those funds:sas1:

Or are we gonna act like BW don't pretty much always run those relationships:sas1:

no it's always the WM that run those relationship and the BW usually go along with ride so they won't lose their white prince and not have to go back :mjpls:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
no it's always the WM that run those relationship and the BW usually go along with ride so they won't lose their white prince and not have to go back :mjpls:

Seems we've seen two different things. You might be referring to the feminist/liberal BW and those types are :mjpls: in general so they don't count.

Plus alot of those WM get in those relationships with BW because they have some weird thing about being dominated. Or so I've been told:mjpls:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is some real shyt tbh because Latina's have terrible attitudes but their shyt gets called "spicy" and "sexy". White women's attitudes are the WOAT because they have entitlement and can flip on you at the drop of a hat.

BW have attitudes similar to BM. We're a target group who has to go through a lot of bullshyt and that can make you hard to the world sometimes.

BW are just assertive and speak they mind and tbh I like that shyt:takedat:

I hope no one would disagree with you :yeshrug:

As far as black women's attitudes, other races are no better but BW are the only ones that are blunt & not passive aggressive

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Only when it comes to fukking though,cos cacs be having these wierd ass fetishes.

Nah breh, some of them nikkas just like being told what to do period. Alot cacs are weak and know it which is why they like a chick who's a little more dominant.

I've messed with a couple of sistas in "open" relationships and they all had white boyfriends.

This doesn't apply to those Foreign blacks tho. The cacs with those chicks dominate those women.