Let me rant

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I just copped a used navigator to go along with my Mkz and before I bought it that shyt didn't have all these damn stickers on it...in between me finishing up the paperwork and the, detailing it that shyt got a bunch of damn stickers on it....why the fukk do they do this

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So I just copped a used navigator to go along with my Mkz and before I bought it that shyt didn't have all these damn stickers on it...in between me finishing up the paperwork and the, detailing it that shyt got a bunch of damn stickers on it....why the fukk do they do this
Are you talking about the dealership name sticker on the trunk? That's their way of advertising. I bought a used car from a dealership that did the same thing. I was thinking, why couldn't they just have those license plate tag frame things. :snoop:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you talking about the dealership name sticker on the trunk? That's their way of advertising. I bought a used car from a dealership that did the same thing. I was thinking, why couldn't they just have those license plate tag frame things. :snoop:

Yeah that's what I'm talking about,..and that shyt was a bytch to get off.