Let this Tory Lanez conviction be a lesson to all you (especially young) Black men

Daps
Using Tory to make this point is gonna get you a lot of hate OP but I see where you're coming from. Basically just be selective of who you associate with me.

I'm always on the lookout for red flags because I don't trust these women. They got one time to do something questionable and I'm out. Not giving them a chance to ruin my life.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
why not tho? he met the hoes at a industry brunch.....he dont owe them loyalty.....

If they start acting up & gettin emotional....block both of them

The white man gave us this technology for a reason.....block these bytches when they act up.....

block-button.png

-sigh-

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
(Disclaimer: I have no horse in the Tory - Megan race. IDGAF about these celebrities, this message is only for Black men’s benefit)

So here’s the deal:

When that attention hungry pass around of the moment is available, pass on it - say no.

Don’t smash her. Don’t go to the party with her. Not a single good thing can come from smashing women like that.

Make better choices. Pay attention to how a woman behaves before dedicating time to her.

How many social media videos of her acting reckless and like an idiot do you need to see of a woman to say “ok no, I’m good”?

Especially with the 6-7/10 girls (like this Megan) who get overhyped by people and you think they are a 10/10. Now you look like a real dummy when the IG angles and filters aren’t there in real life.

Who you hang with rubs off on you. Hang with an over the top attention hungry woman who is average but gets hyped up by everyone (including dudes)…? You’ll be seen as a clown too.

“But it’s just p****”

Ask Tory Lanez that.

In this new era when a woman claims something - anything - she’ll get the benefit of the doubt.

This is good: many women get abused. Unfortunately there are women who knowingly do this even when a man did nothing.

There are 100s of reasons to be selective with the women or woman you spend time with. Start being an adult and think before you do.

This goes for Tory Lanez (a famous, rich Black man has little to no chance in this justice system) but also for you reading this.

As far as how Black women are responding to allegations against Black men: Twitter is literally used by a small % of Black women, and the loud, angry minority is not a reflection of how ALL Black women see Black men. Stop listening to birds and especially stop wasting time on interacting with them.

Tory should’ve stayed at Kylie’s house and smashed.. Had he done that he would be home right now enjoying Xmas with his family