Reppin
South London
AndreIguodalaFans.gif

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

This shyt is equal parts amazing and creepy. That shyt was straight cash homie :blessed:

and of course the goat

God damn that brawl is just crazy tv, I still remember seeing that live:noah:

Those fans got all they deserved , I don't remember that A-1 breakdown by Steve Levy. That black dude who cheap shotted Fred Jones should be ashamed of himself tho for helping those cacs fight the pacers:scust:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Those fans got all they deserved , I don't remember that A-1 breakdown by Steve Levy. That black dude who cheap shotted Fred Jones should be ashamed of himself tho for helping those cacs fight the pacers:scust:
Dont know if it was ever confirmed to be true but for the longest time I heard that was ben wallace brother

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

The game was so boring leading up to it too. I remember the Pacers were blowing the Pistons out. Who would think something that happen in the final minutes would make the game so memorable