Let Your Girl Turn You Into A Drag Queen Brehs

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This has been going on for years, that simp ass "My Girlfriend Does My Makeup Tag" which has been done thousands of times on YouTube and isn't stopping any time soon.

This is something as a man you can't come back from. :scust: :pacspit: You LAWST

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
This has been going on for years, that simp ass "My Girlfriend Does My Makeup Tag" which has been done thousands of times on YouTube and isn't stopping any time soon.

\

This is something as a man you can't come back from. :scust: :pacspit: You LAWST

She is the lightest of light sisters :mjlol:
this bytch white nikka:stopitslime:

Homie also sounds like a fruit cake :wow:

Ahsha

Pro
Daps
Tell that to the millions of views these types of videos have amassed in the past 5-8+ years on YouTube :scust:
Pointless. Those liking and subscribing are promoting it even more. There's only few in this world that knows that shyt ain't right.

Superstar
Daps
the first video made about $3,000 directly & more indirectly from added subscribers and people watching their other videos.

Each was literally earning $100 per minute of that video. That is not bad at all.

I've seen their videos i seems like they might be going the "gf vs bf" path and that channel earned millions.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
FUU1uqq.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
the first video made about $3,000 directly & more indirectly from added subscribers and people watching their other videos.

Each was literally earning $100 per minute of that video. That is not bad at all.

I've seen their videos i seems like they might be going the "gf vs bf" path and that channel earned millions.
millions of dollars? Definitely not. The only people making millions a year off YouTube are the top people with at least 5+ million subs averaging several million views per video. And take all the people they have to pay if they have someone writing their scripts, stories, etc into account it's even less. I've been on the YouTube game ever since it started, but I don't even watch those types of channels anymore.

More importantly, so people should forgo their integrity, character, and beliefs for chump change? These type of video similar to "masculine" and men who are top athletes in dresses on tv are all the effeminization of men. You see big time dunker and shot blocker Deandre Jordan on the clippers in dresses in that all state commercial with Chris Paul, Kevin Love and Damian Lillard.

White hollywood/media definitely loves to do this with black men. It ain't no surprise though, because a lot of these dudes in relationships with girl's that make YouTube videos (especially beauty) are clearly simps. From years of watching all different types of YouTube videos these guys walk around on eggshells around their girls, and they "both wear the pants in the relationship".

Superstar
Daps
millions of dollars? Definitely not. The only people making millions a year off YouTube are the top people with at least 5+ million subs averaging several million views per video. And take all the people they have to pay if they have someone writing their scripts, stories, etc into account it's even less. I've been on the YouTube game ever since it started, but I don't even watch those types of channels anymore.

More importantly, so people should forgo their integrity, character, and beliefs for chump change? These type of video similar to "masculine" and men who are top athletes in dresses on tv are all the effeminization of men. You see big time dunker and shot blocker Deandre Jordan on the clippers in dresses in that all state commercial with Chris Paul, Kevin Love and Damian Lillard.

White hollywood/media definitely loves to do this with black men. It ain't no surprise though, because a lot of these dudes in relationships with girl's that make YouTube videos (especially beauty) are clearly simps. From years of watching all different types of YouTube videos these guys walk around on eggshells around their girls, and they "both wear the pants in the relationship".
the channel has 9 million subbies & i did read an article how they made like 3 million in one year.
BFvsGF

i didn't say the black couple had as many subs. they are young and the channel looks new. i said they were trying to go the route of bf vs gf where it's a channel about a couple & things like pranks or these types of videos are posted.

and the top video i saw for bf gets make up done was a white couple with 6 million views. this isn't white vs black. this is just another case of youtubers seeing some trend and hopping on it for views just like now when i log in i see all these dumb "100 layers of (foundation, lipstick, eyeliner etc)" dumb videos. youtubers aren't very original nowadays.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
the channel has 9 million subbies & i did read an article how they made like 3 million in one year.
BFvsGF

i didn't say the black couple had as many subs. they are young and the channel looks new. i said they were trying to go the route of bf vs gf where it's a channel about a couple & things like pranks or these types of videos are posted.

and the top video i saw for bf gets make up done was a white couple with 6 million views. this isn't white vs black. this is just another case of youtubers seeing some trend and hopping on it for views just like now when i log in i see all these dumb "100 layers of (foundation, lipstick, eyeliner etc)" dumb videos. youtubers aren't very original nowadays.
Oh I thought you were talking in general that people were making millions per video. As for the race thing I was alluding to media loving to feminize black athletes/black men who have the image of masculinity.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The precursor to cheating. What kind of grown man has time for those childish power games.

If you're secure in your manhood you'll act like a bytch. Makes no sense