:mjlol:

rwD60k6.gif

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
as far as gun control is concerned, Open carry should be limited imo

it's a subtle threat, but still a threat and no one really is that important/in danger to need to have a gun hanging from their neck

saw this tiny asian motherfukker in DT LA, couldn't have been more than 150lbs, malnourished like a bytch and he had a pistol grip ar or something of the sort swanging like a man purse
like wtf how is that alright

ya don't need that shyt at the bodega or on the street

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
OP ... no ...:snoop:....just no breh. Please stop watching MsM for talking points....the shiit will make you scared of your own shadow.

The fact that people are so willing to give up their Bill of Rights every time some politician, news pundit, and MsM narrative says "boo" is the real scary shiit. :wow:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

OP ... no ...:snoop:....just no breh. Please stop watching MsM for talking points....the shiit will make you scared of your own shadow.

The fact that people are so willing to give up their Bill of Rights every time some politician, news pundit, and MsM narrative says "boo" is the real scary shiit. :wow:

They are a white supremacists organisation.

They were silent when that cop killed Philando Castile, they didn't defend his rights.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

They were silent when that cop killed Philando Castile, they didn't defend his rights.

I don't disagree with you at all. I've peeped many times when black legal gun holders were not given NRA stimulus packages of support.

I AGREE WITH YOU.

Doesn't make them what the OP is calling them.

You got to be careful with this stuff. There are black gun rights groups too

So you go and call the NRA a terrist org, they get cracked down and then what happens to that black gun rights group?? The exact same thing. I'm trying to point out how these fukkbois in the media use events like this to blame one group and take their rights, and end up sweeping up everyone's rights.

This pattern has repeated for the past 16 years.

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps

The cop that killed Philando Castile wasn't white.

You are equating things that literally have nothing to do with each another.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
The cop that killed Philando Castile wasn't white.

You are equating things that literally have nothing to do with each another.

What does the race of the cop have to do with the fact that the NRA were silent and didn't defend Philando Castile ( a black man) 2nd amendment right?

And also there is this.

"The NRA also supported California’s Mulford Act of 1967, which had banned carrying loaded weapons in public in response to the Black Panther Party’s impromptu march on the State Capitol to protest gun control legislation on May 2, 1967."

Seems like the NRA were for gun control when it comes to black people.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
What does the race of the cop have to do with the fact that the NRA were silent and didn't defend Philando Castile ( a black man) 2nd amendment right?

Defend his right from who?

Who suggested Philando shouldn't have had a gun?