Let's be reality: Black Wall Street was AAs attempt to Create a Self-sufficient Independent Nation

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

And white people Napalmed it. Bombed it to dust like they always do to all the developing majority black countries in Africa and Latin America/Caribbean.

If the black people living in the richest country in the world can't build anything without white people blowing it up, then is it possible for black people other places to build any independent black nation without white people attacking US and trying to destroy everything we have like demonic villains?

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:stopitslime:nikka of course its possible. Blacks just lack the killer instinct it takes to defend themselves. nikkas will make a wealthy neighborhood( black wall street) but will have no militia/army/ swat team type group that would defend it if shyt goes down.
And this is what I'm getting at in the OP.

No black nation, Country, community, Neighborhood etc, will ever be able to freely and independently thrive without the sad realization that we will have to fight and successfully kill white people in order to be left alone in peace.

No other group has this problem in the world. Their whiteness indentity is tied into black suffering and dysfunction. We will never be allowed as a people to "do our own thing" without white people murdering us for it or blowing up everything we build that is independent of whites at the highest levels of government or business.

White people collectively say all the right things but historically has there every been a time when they have collectively allowed black independence?

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Why didn't millions of us support what Floyd McKissick was building in Soul City, North Carolina
in the 1960s and 1970s?

soulcityad.png

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Wasn't a nation they didn't have a military. You can't have a nation within a nation. Crackers tried to secede from the Union and a war broke because of it. Cacs gotta get knocked out of the seat they sit on if we ever wanna prosper and not live under the constant stress we currently live under. Black people have to be able to envision a world without interaction and diffusion with these people. Every time black people try to get our own shyt popping these forked tongued rodents foil it because we have traitors amongst our ranks. shyt is literally Mr. Smith the agent from the Matrix. You think you're talking to a breh but you're really talking to a cac in black skin. It's easy to join the winning team, we gotta make us the winning team. And that takes sacrifice. Cacs plan 10s of years ahead(i.e. social engineering), so we have to do the same.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
OP, you have already concluded(based on shoddy logic) that a prosperous black ethno state is impossible as long as whites exist so what exactly is there to discuss on the matter?
Where is my logic shoddy? Please help me understand where I am wrong

It's based on historical events, not "sweet words". I'm not saying white people have to stop existing completely. I'm just pointing out that black independence and self-sufficiency anywhere will depend on killing many of them until they finally stop attacking us. It could go on forever, but it's not going to be possible until we reach that sad collective understanding that they won't allow us to ever be independent of them.

There's a scene in majority white superhero movie that sums up their thinking and black people's only collective plan of action that will work against white people.

Lex Luthor says:
You don’t have to use the silver bullet, but if you forge one… Well, then… We don’t have to depend upon the kindness of monsters
This sums up the only way we will ever have freedom and peace from cacs

Last edited: