Lets call a spade a spade, YOU MAD!!!

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I gotta quote one of my dear personal friends, because I care :youngsabo:
You see, denial is a terrible way to live. And when a friend is in need, sometimes its best to have an intervention. So lets look at who we need to be interventing on ...

Nope, Chile Grapes....:lookherebruh:

I had a 360 (two of them in fact), but with my situation with traveling every week and only being able to get online at hotels with my ps3 due to it's web browser so I can authenticate, it made the 360 worthless to me. I had to travel with a fukkin router to get online on the road with my 360. looking like a clown at the airport and shyt. That and the fact that not only did I pay to play online, but the exclusives weren't enough to have me keep it in addition to my ps3 which did everything the 360 did. I had no problem paying online at the time I owned my 360s since you could bootleg games and still get online, but when that was over, it was like fukk MS.

I'm not upset at the 360's success, I'm upset at them nikkaz at MS charging mufukkaz to use their own connection to play other people and conning mufukkaz with this whole "community" shyt. Not to mention charging nikkaz to use netflix and shyt which is free to use on other platforms. What kind of fukkery is that?

Now first off, :umad: You clinging to the fact you had 2 360's in the past doesn't make you exempt from being a hater :yeshrug:
You seem to hide behind that statement a little too often bruh

Now you made it clear you couldn't rock the non wifi xbox in hotels w/out a router which is FALSE. Why not a wireless adaptor :rudy:
You been part of this community for the longest, you knew of the cheaper alternatives, one being you could of connected your laptop to your xbox and played online. You being a business guy on business trips, but no laptop :stopitslime: So these holes in your stories set the groundwork for the hatred that is in yo blood :pacspit:

Then you go into your normal hates which are having to pay a few pennies a day for HACK free gameplay. A few pennies for leveled playing fields, for actually matchmaking based on Tru Skill instead of just random bullshyt
A few pennies for cross game chat, being able to see where all your friends are, and joining there party as you all as a group take on the world
I know you enjoyed that on PSN when we had our UC2 battles, you must have forgotten this is an everyday thing on xbox. On ps3, it happens from time to time. Hasn't happened in a long time either :to:
I see fatboi and golden from time to time, just sayin

But at the end of the day you say you not riding with xbox because of your disgust with having to pay pennies a day for a stable enviroment.
So you'd rather save those pennies and subject yourself to this?

Sony PS3 Hacked (again): All Future Games Decryptable, No Solution Possible - Forbes

Level 0 security and allows custom firmware users to decrypt all future games, run homebrew software or linux, according to a report by CNET. With the release of a new console possibly the only solution, Sony may have to release a new one soon.

Basically what they are saying is the ps3 as a platform is fukkED going forward.
The REAL crime tho, before this was leaked? Sony STILL DIDN'T DO shyt ABOUT HACKERS or RAMPART GLITCHING even tho they supposedly could fix this shyt. Its just that it cost too much money since PSN is free

I'm not lying, this isn't a :troll: thread. I just posted the links showing you what I'm talking about. Do I need to put in UC2 right now and record myself going under the levels? I can do that :yeshrug:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
X box has never stopped people from hacking their system which has been wide open for a while but you knock ps3 because they finally did it after being shut down for a year

PS3 online is stable. To notice if its down means, you need a life.

If someones doing something foul in MP, go to another room.

CockSandwich Eater you will be on ps4.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
X box has never even attempted to keep people from hacking their system but you knock ps3 because they finally did it.

PS3 online is stable. To notice if its down means, you need a life.

If someones doing something foul in MP, go to another room.

Bruh, why :umad: tho?
See, first off. Xbox hacking? What you talking about?
I'm not talking about the ability to play bootleg games bruh
Im talking about hacks so you can do stuff like be invincible, alter levels so you can glitch
Things like this WAS possible on XBL. But guess what
M$ then fixes these problems, immediately. Any game, it gets fixed
On ps3, they don't get fixed in a timely fashion. Why?

Well sir, on the ps3 sony makes the developers responsible for things like that
The dev's are like "But its your network" and sony replies with :manny:
Dev's dont want to spend the resources it takes to keep an online environment stable/safe. You'd think at least there 1st part games wouldn't suffer from this way of doing business

Uncharted 2 in 2010
Naughty Dog fixing Uncharted 2 errors News • News • PlayStation 3 • Eurogamer.net

Uncharted 2 in 2011
So, Uncharted 2 is pretty much unplayable online now - Sony - Day One Patch Boards

Uncharted 2 in 2012
Just got Uncharted 2 and it's unplayable due to bu... - PlayStation® Community Forums

Now remember, it was only 2months ago that sony "officially" couldnt' do anything about these types of hacks because of the "keys" being leaked onto the internet. So why has this been a problem all along?
And why are fans of the ps3 turning a blind eye to this REALITY?

But I'm the fanboy/:troll:?

:mindblown:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Bruh, why :umad: tho?
Im talking about hacks so you can do stuff like be invincible, alter levels so you can glitch

Well sir, on the ps3 sony makes the developers responsible for things like that
The dev's are like "But its your network" and sony replies with :manny:
Dev's dont want to spend the resources it takes to keep an online environment stable/safe. You'd think at least there 1st part games wouldn't suffer from this way of doing business

Uncharted 2 in 2010
Naughty Dog fixing Uncharted 2 errors News • News • PlayStation 3 • Eurogamer.net

Uncharted 2 in 2011
So, Uncharted 2 is pretty much unplayable online now - Sony - Day One Patch Boards

Uncharted 2 in 2012
Just got Uncharted 2 and it's unplayable due to bu... - PlayStation® Community Forums

Now remember, it was only 2months ago that sony "officially" couldnt' do anything about these types of hacks because of the "keys" being leaked onto the internet. So why has this been a problem all along?
And why are fans of the ps3 turning a blind eye to this REALITY?

But I'm the fanboy/:troll:?

:mindblown:

I stopped playing uncharted 2 a long time ago so i guess i dont really care what happened to that game. MW4 on xbox had people with automatic A7130 rounds on stages. Shooting through walls. Head shot tracking. These things continue. No one care though because we off that. If you're still playing uc2 maybe you need to put in some OT at the carnival for some new games.

The keys leaked. Ok now people can play burned games and downloaded games. So what. People have been doing this on xbox forever. Trashbox3shytstain will never have a superior edge on sonys systems unless they use patents to keep sony from having access to certain features. Still, the Gawd will still shine. Party chat ruined xbox. People dont even talk in games anymore. Just a bunch of clowns cliqued up listening to each other breath across 5 different games. You x bots are bizarre and demented.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I stopped playing uncharted 2 a long time ago so i guess i dont really care what happened to that game. MW4 on xbox had people with automatic A7130 rounds on stages. Shooting through walls. Head shot tracking. These things continue. No one care though because we off that. If you're still playing uc2 maybe you need to put in some OT at the carnival for some new games.

The keys leaked. Ok now people can play burned games and downloaded games. So what. People have been doing this on xbox forever. Trashbox3shytstain will never have a superior edge on sonys systems unless they use patents to keep sony from having access to certain features. Still, the Gawd will still shine. Party chat ruined xbox. People dont even talk in games anymore. Just a bunch of clowns cliqued up listening to each other breath across 5 different games. You x bots are bizarre and demented.
Wow, yall see this shyt :russ:
After reading all that bullshyt, you'd think he wasn't replying to this...
CockSand said:
See, thats the topic. You seem hell bent on moving the actually topic to something else that is very hypocritical. First off, why do 3cepts NEVER talk about the topic? I'm calling a spade a spade, and your defense?
MW4 had glitches. But then you wanna down talk Uncharted 2 :what:
You the same nikka who said you didn't have time for Uncharted 3 cuz you was too busy with some multiplat games, like, fukka... you just havin fun out here :smugfavre:

Now I'm glad you brought up MW4, cuz that game was fixed via patches years ago. What you talking about isn't a problem TODAY. Lets see a link from 2012 talking about the problems. Cuz MW3,2,BO,BO2 & W@W are in the top 11 titles played TODAY on xbox live. So for you to say MW1 is really a cry for help :win:

I don't play UC2 anymore, but what was my point? The point is hackers have been running the asylum for years on ps3. Hackers might not even be the best choice of words. glitchers, cheaters, ppl who take advantage of exploits. They don't get fixed on ps3, and games become unplayable.
Or do I need to pull up how COD has been unplayable on ps3 for a loooooong time. I know you remember those threads about it on sohh. Lets not go there, its sohh demonic friend...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Wow, yall see this shyt :russ:
After reading all that bullshyt, you'd think he wasn't replying to this...

See, thats the topic. You seem hell bent on moving the actually topic to something else that is very hypocritical. First off, why do 3cepts NEVER talk about the topic? I'm calling a spade a spade, and your defense?
MW4 had glitches. But then you wanna down talk Uncharted 2 :what:
You the same nikka who said you didn't have time for Uncharted 3 cuz you was too busy with some multiplat games, like, fukka... you just havin fun out here :smugfavre:

Now I'm glad you brought up MW4, cuz that game was fixed via patches years ago. What you talking about isn't a problem TODAY. Lets see a link from 2012 talking about the problems. Cuz MW3,2,BO,BO2 & W@W are in the top 11 titles played TODAY on xbox live. So for you to say MW1 is really a cry for help :win:

I don't play UC2 anymore, but what was my point? The point is hackers have been running the asylum for years on ps3. Hackers might not even be the best choice of words. glitchers, cheaters, ppl who take advantage of exploits. They don't get fixed on ps3, and games become unplayable.
Or do I need to pull up how COD has been unplayable on ps3 for a loooooong time. I know you remember those threads about it on sohh. Lets not go there, its sohh demonic friend...

The point, Cocksandwich Eater is that glitching is in a lot of games on both systems and ultimately, the only thing xbox has over playstation that people actually want is in game soundtracks. That one feature not being on playstation hurts but not enough to go back to that piece of trash system that people have to do nintendo tricks to get to operate correctly. Wrapping the xbox in towels and what not. Pathetic.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
The point, Cocksandwich Eater is that glitching is in a lot of games on both systems and ultimately, the only thing xbox has over playstation that people actually want is in game soundtracks. That one feature not being on playstation hurts but not enough to go back to that piece of trash system that people have to do nintendo tricks to get to operate correctly. Wrapping the xbox in towels and what not. Pathetic.

See, maybe your knowledge on this topic isn't up to date. Yes glitching happens on all platforms. If there is an exploit in a game, lame ass gamers will take advantage of that. Thats a no brainer.

The Question is what will they do about it? On sony? LITERALLY NOTHING
On xbox? Its taken care of in days at the most.
This is not news. What is news is how bad is this on ps3?
Its really bad. Its to the point FORBES said sony is gonna have to just give up and look to the ps4 if they "HOPE" to fix this problem. Unfixable on ps3

OK... so then why didn't they ever fix shyt before this happened?
Uncharted is the biggest franchise on the system, and you mean to tell me the main game on the system is unplayable online?

Is this new tho? Or has this been the entire gen?
MGS4 had online, how'd that turn out?

LBP wasn't even playable online til almost a full year after it came out :dead:

We had our fake console war battles, you a$$holes would be like "Dedicated servers :ahh:" yet nobody outside of GuntSex gave a fukk about Warhawk
Name another game on ps3 that exclusively uses dedicated servers :popcorn:

The point is, you guys are trying so hard to point out the flaws of the competition that you ignore all the GLARINGLY HORRIBLE FLAWS your system of choice has. Like if $35 a year isnt worth having a stable online environment. Then all the other features make it well worth it. I understand early xbox's would breakdown. M$ fixed all that for FREE which isn't a bad thing. The new xbox's don't have those problems, so we off that (using your words here)

The only thing left to say here is this, am I making up anything I have said in this thread. Am I lying. Am I bending the truth. If I am, please point out where I am so I can stop spreading lies amongst this great community :salute:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What glitching are you saying is unfixable because Treyarch is banning the shyt out of people who try to get online with modded Black Ops 2 games. Ur saying its sonys responsiblity to fix exploits in devs games? Microsoft has spent 229 billlion on xbox for a reason . Probably patching up trash like this. Sony cant be bothered wasting money on something that the devs should be taking care of. Again, i havnt noticed it and it hasnt effecting my gaming experience playing online. But i dont play uncharted 2 so i dont notice something you seem to think is a glaringly terrible issue.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
What glitching are you saying is unfixable because Treyarch is banning the shyt out of people who try to get online with modded Black Ops 2 games. Ur saying its sonys responsiblity to fix exploits in devs games? Microsoft has spent 229 billlion on xbox for a reason . Probably patching up trash like this. Sony cant be bothered wasting money on something that the devs should be taking care of. Again, i havnt noticed it and it hasnt effecting my gaming experience playing online. But i dont play uncharted 2 so i dont notice something you seem to think is a glaringly terrible issue.
Bruh, what glitches? EVERY AAA title on ps3 is plagued by this. WTF are you talking about?
Look, if I didn't post LINK after LINK after LINK proving that I"m not lying. You could try that bullshyt
But you can't. And if you wanna continue playing dumb? Thats cool
But I always was slightly angered that this community would try to fukk over there peers like that :stopitslime:
Thats me, thats my motivation to continue. thanks for the fuel :win:
Op typing out fukking essays
Damn, maybe you should of taken Keyboarding in high school. Or maybe your parents should of pushed you to read more :manny:
This nikka typed up a fukking novel!
And you threw your ps3 in da bushes :birdman: