Reppin
Lamb of God
Dude speaks to black people directly that is what his image is aimed for

white wife like most black men

u see his wedding? all th grooms were white just like most black people

he even takes random picture with families to rid us of the stereotype :mjpls:

rg3-fan.jpg

:troll:
His image is one of a sambo. Not of a Black man I want in my son's or daugther's image but with that said, he can only be who he is. As long as he has goals of a bigger picture instead of kissing as much white butt and being the next MJ, then I wouldn't have an issue. The issue is, he is more likely to be Allen West in 20 years than Claude Anderson. He already sees the world through a white man's prism. That could change but it doesn't seem that way at all.

I don't mind him being a great person as long as he is helping the community which gave him a platform for starters. He could easily be a WR right now if this was 1970. Taking pictures with white families who are big fans is a great thing regardless if they were of any race. That's being a good person which is more important than anything else outside of serving God.

Money can come and go, influence and impact last forever. RG3 needs to remember that for ALL aspects of life.

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How could his parents fail him like that? I don't know much about this nikka but was he taken in by CACs on some Blind Side shyt?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
man i be telling this dude at my job who is a BIG redskins fan that i dont even know who rg3 is, because i only refer to him as the cab, this nikka is the epitome of lame, i dont give a fukk how good a qb he is or how much money he finna make because chances are he aint even get a prenup, fukking with that cac devil.