Let's Discuss 2015 Justin Beiber...So What the *@#$ Happened??

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Purpose was a banger no matter what music you rock with.
Almost every song was a hit on that album
Didn't listen to it:francis:, but I'm seriously considering listen to it just to hear if those were the best songs he put out in the mainstream or did the album have something wicked that wasn't a single:dwillhuh:

Kex

All Star
Daps
Didn't listen to it:francis:, but I'm seriously considering listen to it just to hear if those were the best songs he put out in the mainstream or did the album have something wicked that wasn't a single:dwillhuh:

The best were def the singles in my mind but No Pressure & No Sense are sleepers with a nice r&b feel. The album at the end kinda gets a slow pop inspirational feel but the whole production makes it flow with the album

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Couldn't name one of his songs

Op a fakkit for this one

too :flabbynsick: to even give em a chance
:dead:

I swear to god before 2015 I only knew 1 song from this dude and that was "baby".

All his music was straight :trash:. I dont know wtf happened in 2015, but him and his team actually put out music worthy of all his hype and fame for the first time that i ever heard. Havn't heard shyte since tho:sas2:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
:dead:

I swear to god before 2015 I only knew 1 song from this dude and that was "baby".

All his music was straight :trash:. I dont know wtf happened in 2015, but him and his team actually put out music worthy of all his hype and fame for the first time that i ever heard. Havn't heard shyte since tho:sas2:

No explanation needed :mjgrin:

All it takes is a good beat. Might Even check these out right now

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Keeping his hands off women?
:mjlol:

HATE HATE HATE HATE!

"Hater in da house!"
tenor.gif