Let’s finally get to the bottom of this bullshyt. Do body counts matter?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
It matters if you want it to. Otherwise :manny:

It also depends on how much your relationship is based on sex. I've noticed a lot of cats look at having a girlfriend as nothing more than a girl you can have consistent sex with on an exclusive basis. That's probably how alot of y'all relationships formed. They don't see any other benefits or and look at these women as just walk/talking pussies. And by claiming them as their girl, that's them saying "this is my p*ssy".

So if that's the case, I can see why body count would matter to you :yeshrug:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I’m 33 and still ask women :lolbron:

Not because I care about the number. Let’s be real, my ex is the biggest hoe I’ve ever known and I was about to marry her :yeshrug:

I just want to know if she’s going to lie or not. I want to know her character :smugfavre:

Do y’all nikkas care or ask?
I never cared.. i don't worry about a bytch past.. it has nothin 2 do with me..the fukk ima get out of the broads count...

pick 3 numbers? 65% of the time I'm the sneaky link...

keep the pillow talk for the nikka who payin the bills...

Last edited:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
It matters but it’s definitely not a question I would ask or even for a second believe I was getting a straight answer on.

It is indicative though of a persons impulse control and decision making. Like another poster said someone whose use to f*cking a lot of people will have a hard time settling and being content with one person.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
this goes for men as well....im funny about who i let touch me
I've become like this recently, I don't even like a bytch brushing against in nighclubs:birdman:

Also you right bout that energy shyt, we as man go through it to, its many times I've felt a bytches energy linger around me 2-3 days after fukking.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Short term it doesn't matter at all.

Long term it does.

Some of these dudes pat themselves on the the back for cuffing a ho and not being a part of "the patriarchy", then wonder why their life is in shambles 5 yrs later.

Love and romance is beautiful. Nothing like it in the world imho. But don't be stupid.

When I was ready to settle down I didn't look for super head or easy p*ssy; I looked for a stable, well-rounded woman with more to offer than just laying on her back.

Now I have a partner instead of a bust down I let stay around too long.

Lilbeast

All Star
Daps
Y’all might have said something about the correlation between her relationship with family. That shyt SUPER matters

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Body count matters to a certain degree..

However, I don't feel comfortable asking a woman about things like that because at the end of the day, what she did prior to me is her business....

My only thing is that she practices good hygiene, is STD and sexual virus free and doesn't sport a loosey goosey...

Oh, I don't want to have to worry about her being disloyal and disrespectful towards me. I don't want to deal with having to compete with others when it comes to winning her heart.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Body count matters, but it's pointless asking a women her body count. Women will always lie. Women usually only count the guys she was serious with

Women won't include :
  • That one nightstand they had on her girl vacation, in college, drunk in the club/house party etc
  • That FWBs
  • That breh that fukked her but didn't want anything serious with
  • That breh she only gave a blowjob/handjob
  • That breh that ate her p*ssy/ass but never fukked her
Just accept the average Women probably slept with 15-20 dudes

Last edited: