• Anime :banderas:

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • iFightSeagullsForBread

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
While we're at it with boycotting hip hop, anime needs to be boycotted too, it's just as toxic.

This dweeb has been lowkey shading anime for the longest. I normally let it ride cause whatever I had shyt to do BUT TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ
Who are we really going to side with? Him or ANIME? Remember all the good times that anime has brought you and all the bad times you've had reading his posts when answering this poll btw
I'm about to run a grassroots movement on Thecoli riding AGAINST iFukkSeagullsForBread. He's crossed the line with this one :bustback::bustback::bustback:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
This dweeb has been lowkey shading anime for the longest. I normally let it ride cause whatever I had shyt to do BUT TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ
Who are we really going to side with? Him or ANIME? Remember all the good times that anime has brought you and all the bad times you've had reading his posts when answering this poll btw
I'm about to run a grassroots movement on Thecoli riding AGAINST iFukkSeagullsForBread. He's crossed the line with this one :bustback::bustback::bustback:
Ay nikkas ain't forget your end of the world thread, when reps come back it's on sight :demonic: