Lets keep it 100, if yall were billionaire owners, u would be fukking over everyone too.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Not my people.

I wish I had billions.... Cacs would have to come kill me because I'd meet up with a few powerful and knowledgeable people and do some great things with that level of money.

If by "fukk over" - you mean everybody else? Lets get it.

But not my people.... Im gonna empower my people..

10:31

Superstar
Daps
The Stanford experiment show how people get down when they're given power even if they used to be on the other side. Hell a book most have read in animal farm tells the same story. Pigs were like that would never be us but as soon as they got some power turned right into the people they claimed they were different than.

Everything I’m not made me everything I am

Damn

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Not at all. As a multi billionaire I've already won, no idea to screw other people over.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Lol at this whole thread.

We has black people are not white people, get it through damn skull. We also aren't modern day asians who enslave their people to meet the needs of america.

White people by nature are destructive, look at all throughout history - everything they build is later used to destroy themselves and others.

The problem with billionaires isn't that they are hoarding what they own or have, it's the abuse connected to their wealth which is the problem. Those corporation know they can hire more, diverse more, bring a better means of bringing people or health into people lives but they would rather choose the route that makes them maximize their profit while minimizing their cost. Which later on become a detriment to their own corporations. Just look at amazon, having employees pee in bottles, to cut cost. Cost aren't the issue, it's the greed from above. They can hire more, or fit the unemployed gap. They can bring more minorities in to have a better mindset of how to handle individuals from all over the world. But the cacs you are defending purpose to undercut everyone but themselves

In what way have black people or Africans stopped other groups from elevating themselves. They treat everything in a war like manner with the only mission to be at the finish line even if it means destroying their own people in the process.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Definitely is true. Nor am I the exception to the rule. Anything regarding status over another is already wielded.
Let a man on this forum recognize that he attracts more women than another poster, it will be used.
Let a person on this forum be aware that they have better living conditions than another poster, it will be mentioned.
shyt people even use join date as a form of status.
Same goes for degrees, height, access to technology etc etc.

When people already hold disdain for those who are equal earners to them or at least near, you can't convince me that hypothetically you take somebody and elevate them to become the world's 1% of earners they'll hold greater consideration for people. You'd be a damn lie.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I say this about most things. Sexism, racism, classism, ‘isms.

Honestly I get so sick of black people crying about white supremacy because if the tables were reversed most of us would be as quiet as church mice. Just understand that’s how people and the world work and move accordingly.

However I do think it’s shytty just based on my personal beliefs (all the isms).
Do you now?

Aren't you the one who's a huge wrestling fan and they outed you about your love for white men or something :mjpls: you wrote.

If not, disregard.

FSP

Banned
Daps
The Stanford experiment show how people get down when they're given power even if they used to be on the other side. Hell a book most have read in animal farm tells the same story. Pigs were like that would never be us but as soon as they got some power turned right into the people they claimed they were different than.
I feel like they were talking about revolutionaries more so than billionaire businessmen