Let’s keep it a stack you can get more black men faster together to go get some p*ssy than you can to get some money

Daps
Not sure the type of people op comes across.
:ohhh:

So basically your circle of black male friends and associates put puzzy over money. Interesting, friend.
Look at the threads being made here. How many of them have to do with p*ssy vs money. Play dumb if you want to

Daps
If I came up to 5 random nikkas and said I got six bytches waiting at the crib ready to fukk they would come no questions asked.

But if I came to 5 random nights and said I got a 60,000 dollar play these nikkas would have all toe of questions and think I’m tryna set them up and shyt.

Willie Lynch Mentality
I'm paranoid.

If you told me you had 6 girls I'd assume they were prostitutes or trannies, or fat and avoid you
If you told me you had 60k I would assume it was some kind of scam and avoid you.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That says a lot about the 5 men in your network.

The reason you can’t find 5 brothers focused on money is because those men are actively avoiding you.

The men that are focused on money don't keep company with men that are focused on p*ssy. Just like women that are focused on marriage don't keep company with women that are focused on hoeing.

In this scenario you're the women focused on hoeing and the wives want nothing to do with you.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
If I came up to 5 random nikkas and said I got six bytches waiting at the crib ready to fukk they would come no questions asked.

But if I came to 5 random nights and said I got a 60,000 dollar play these nikkas would have all toe of questions and think I’m tryna set them up and shyt.

Willie Lynch Mentality
Why are you obsessed with a race that you’re not apart of