Lets laugh at AJ Lee's weirdo fans for being legit upset at her for being pro hoe THOT

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
http://www.heartbreakers.me/index.php?topic=1949.0

" wrote this last night and I know this opinion may be unpopular, but it's something that's seriously bothering me about the character development of what could be one of the stars of the new WWE Divas division.

AJ went from being a cute dork to a...hoebag. Each week, she is more and more sexualized and while in the past, WWE has had overtly sexual Divas (Trish Stratus, Lita, Candice Michelle, Maryse), AJ is not the type of girl who should be sexualized. Not because she doesn't have the right look, but because it's awkward.

Each week, AJ's shorts get shorter, to the point that last night on Raw her butt was clearly visible as she stood @ ringside and when she got in the ring, she flashed her panties. Her Black widow has her opponents grabbing her ass and then her mounting the other Divas and blowing them kisses. This is not a PG Diva and while that's all well and good, AJ looks awkward and like a little girl on Maury trying to be hard. AJ's discomfort is obvious by her stiff movements and by her own admission, AJ is not comfortable with the sexualization of Divas in order to sell a storyline.

Adding an extra inch to AJ's shorts will not diminish the character, nor would her taunting be more insane as opposed to having lesbian undertones. AJ's character has taken a beating from casual fans for being slutty, why make her sluttier? Why not continue her role as a psycho girlfriend?

People who are pro-AJ will say that this newer, sexier AJ only helps the character while her detractors will say this continues her evolution to full on slut. I think that there is a balance between her regular character and taking her too far into slut-shaming territory, and WWE has been teetering on that line for a few months now, with WWE commentators calling her a slut on a regular basis.

What are your thoughts? Can AJ maintain her character without flashing her panties and mounting her opponents, or is this a fun new evolution for her?"

:laff:
12OSjms.png
@Chris Boozer

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Stages-of-grief.jpg

Denial - They will push AJ to the moon with the Divas title, she is the best wrestler.
Anger - They are putting AJ in more tag team matches
Bargaining - OH FOR fukkS SAKE. All because she didn't want to be in Total Divas? SHE HAS PUNK!
Depression - The WWE is making her into a slut to garner heat.
Acceptance - Naomi is actually pretty good, actually better.

:shaq: