Lets revisit this classic track *Bulworth* Prodigy, KRS 1, Method Man, and Kam

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slept on "conscious" track right here from very different artists. Everybody came correct. What's crazy is everybody chose a different topic. Prodigy on his New world order, illuminati, alien shyt, KRS speaking on culture vultures in hiphop journalism, Method Man on police brutality, and Kam on politics.

Quotes:

Prodigy - "my story goes back to the mars pyramids/i seen things that you wouldn't believe exist/you'sa luna...tic, suspended in time dunn/the secondary light got your mind"

KRS - 1 "you write about black mayors, black senators, why you aint got no black editors?/every time I do a interview with rolling stone/they sending me a writer that looks like he's home alone/ignorant to the culture and the microphone/ this sh*t has got to stop!" (crazy how his verse reflects whats going on today with the blogs)

Meth - "44s blasting/keep the po po's laughing/these dare soul assassins/jakes hate the gods with a passion"

Kam - "What kind of party is this? its that political kind/where america's best most hypocritical minds/try their hands at keeping yall deaf dumb and blind/and for the right dollar sign? do white collar crime"

premier58

All Star
Daps
That track is undeniably classic..they all camenill..low key I think Kam may have stole it with the last verse