lets roast each other. Roast Masters enter

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
You're ugly. You're desperate from attention from a message board because you lack self esteem and direction in your life. The average person wouldn't reply to this mediocre tepid attempt at attention seeking, but I especially want to drive you further into the ground like the rotten worthless turd you are, perhaps maybe your carcass has enough nitrogen stored in it to actually grow something not worth aborting.

You draw breath at all of our expense. Perhaps when you no longer exist, some random nameless person will recall you were ever born.

I hate you. Die.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You're ugly. You're desperate from attention from a message board because you lack self esteem and direction in your life. The average person wouldn't reply to this mediocre tepid attempt at attention seeking, but I especially want to drive you further into the ground like the rotten worthless turd you are, perhaps maybe your carcass has enough nitrogen stored in it to actually grow something not worth aborting.

You draw breath at all of our expense. Perhaps when you no longer exist, some random nameless person will recall you were ever born.

I hate you. Die.
Damn!

tenor.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

I hate you. Die.
:damn::damn::whoo::picard:... close thread. :wow:El chapo-ed that faggit

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It's called wrasslin
Damn... I was hoping you would have committed that after you got torched into the depths of hell yesterday. I would have questioned my existence after the verbal flames from @Mechatronic 2.1 had you bodied.