Let's say the Lakers & Bron mutually agree to seek a trade this offseason, where does he land ?

Who trades for him ?

• Cleveland

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Golden State

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Miami

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
- James is an unrestricted free agent in 2023.
- His contract doesn’t include a no-trade clause, and he’s owed $44 million next year.
- With Westbrook ($47M) on the books for one more year, the Lakers have no draft capital to help sweeten a deal — NOLA has the rights to their picks over the next four years
- James is eligible for a two-year extension worth $97.1 million

Assume Jeanie, Pelinka and Bron all mutually agree to rip the bandaid off a year early instead of dragging it out, who wins the bid and what's the return for a one year rental of Bron ?

Cleveland Part 3 ? Reunion with Riley in Miami ? One year Mega-Powers experiment with Steph in Golden State ? One year run with CP3 trying to get Phoenix over that hump ?:jbhmm:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If he switches teams again :mjlol:

If? He said 4-5 years ago that he wanted to play with Bronny and kept that same consistent message since.

That’s why I don’t understand why people are so flabbergasted or act like this is some major new news.

Especially the folks that over analyze every word that comes out his mouth

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
He should of never had left Cleveland the 2nd time in the first place. I was against it then and i'm still salty about it now. I get the team at the time was a crumbling but he should of rode that out. He probably wouldn't had have won chip #4, but folks barely respect that chip, regardless. Lebron in a Cavs uniform is the most iconic form of LeBron hands down.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Cleveland the only place probably willing to take him back at this point.

After this Lakers fiasco, no team really will be willing to trade all their young assets away for a dude pushing 40 and has been leaving teams destroyed every time he decides to move on… especially if they’re contenders with their young core.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Lebron will never be force a trade. The only way he gets traded is if Jeanie has the balls to do it... If not, he just leaves when his contract is up.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cleveland makes sense if he’s a free agent.

It doesn’t make sense if it’s a trade because the pieces LA would likely receive are precisely the pieces Lebron would need to win.

It’s probably too late to go to the Knicks and win there. That franchise is far too much of a mess. But in a storybook ending kind of way, that might be the ideal situation…if he somehow went out like an older Mark Messier…out of his prime to deliver a title to a long suffering franchise. To be clear, it would never happen. I’m just saying.