• Coke

Votes: 64 62.7%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 38 37.3%

• Total voters

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I can tell who is :flabbynsick:. I don't drink soda and I havent in years But when I did, sprite was my go to :scust: so tastes nasty to me now.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Man i had no real idea that some people are real soda addicts until i was like 22. Had this gf. Body was :wow:

She LOVED Pepsi. She was so delusional with it that she preferred to get her two liters from this particular corner store because she claimed that sometimes she can tell when they get a fresh batch. :mjlol:

One day im at her house chilling watching tv. She asks if i can run to the store to grab her a 2 liter. I jump in the whip...as im driving im like :stopitslime:. I low key simped and it left a bad taste in my mouth.

I get to the store and cop her a RC Cola 2 liter instead. :mjpls:

Get back to the crib and fix her a drink.
She takes that first sip like :sas2:

She then went :ooh: this Pepsi is sooooo durn freshhhh!!:ohlawd:

Im in the cut like.:lolbron:

Everytime she would take a sip:sas2: OOOOOOO!! SO FRESH!

Bish drank damn near the whole 2 liter that night. I kept fixing her drinks.:pachaha: the next morning she was in the kitchen and i guess decided to finish it off. I was still in bed. I heard her yell my name from the kitchen..

Then pop up in the doorway :wtb:

:laff:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Man i had no real idea that some people are real soda addicts until i was like 22. Had this gf. Body was :wow:

She LOVED Pepsi. She was so delusional with it that she preferred to get her two liters from this particular corner store because she claimed that sometimes she can tell when they get a fresh batch. :mjlol:

One day im at her house chilling watching tv. She asks if i can run to the store to grab her a 2 liter. I jump in the whip...as im driving im like :stopitslime:. I low key simped and it left a bad taste in my mouth.

I get to the store and cop her a RC Cola 2 liter instead. :mjpls:

Get back to the crib and fix her a drink.
She takes that first sip like :sas2:

She then went :ooh: this Pepsi is sooooo durn freshhhh!!:ohlawd:

Im in the cut like.:lolbron:

Everytime she would take a sip:sas2: OOOOOOO!! SO FRESH!

Bish drank damn near the whole 2 liter that night. I kept fixing her drinks.:pachaha: the next morning she was in the kitchen and i guess decided to finish it off. I was still in bed. I heard her yell my name from the kitchen..

Then pop up in the doorway :wtb:
:duck:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Mountain Dew all day errday...

But for the sake of the thread, :patrice: that's a tough one. Both have their positives and negatives. Just the cola, no flavors, I'd say coke is stronger, but Pepsi taste really good to me. I'll go with the pepsi