Lets settle this once & for all Ace Hood >>>>Meek Millz

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Peedi had way more patterns than Meek playboy, he would of blew if the hurdles weren't to high....

Meek is a situation I never understood, I mean he brings that energy but besides that whats really good ?

Oh and I had to come right back, never affiliate Meek with nothing early to mid millenium, FLIPSIDE is real BANGER material...

The fact that Freeways virgin LP isn't discussed the way it should be is tragic...

peedi was cool just like meek mill is cool, nothin' more, nothin' less.

there's nothin' groundbreakin' bout what either have done. however, both have been entertainin' at their times.

just like flipside is a banger, i think it could be said houseparty is a banger. i ain't sayin' it's better but i am sayin' it's just as much of a banger

and freeway's virgin lp? whoever said anythin' bout freeway? how'd he enter this conversation? :dwillhuh:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ace got heat, he does have more bangers and makes better hustle/gym music than Mill does. shyt, he even has better songs for the b1tches.....

Starvation 2, Body Bag Vol 2, Trials and Tribulations >>>> Meeks whole catalogue

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
you can tell the cats that didnt know who meek millz was before MMG.

lol @ him copying ace hood.

Exactly! Meek was GRINDING for a long fukking time. He was signed to TIP before Ace Hood even had dreads brehs.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
He did copy ace hoods flow . All facts

he always rapped liked that. all facts.

In 03 meek wasn't rapping like that tho

yes he was.

only difference is he dumbed-down the tempo in order to spit to the beats hes rappin over now.

whenever he raps over faster tempo tracks, he sounds more like the old meek, but its really the same chit.

hell, when i 1st heard ace hood, i said he sounds like a dumbed-down meek millz.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
he always rapped liked that. all facts.

yes he did.

only difference is he dumbed-down the tempo in order to spit to the beats hes rappin over now.

whenever he raps over faster tempo tracks, he sounds more like the old meek, but its really the same chit.
Exactly! Meek was GRINDING for a long fukking time. He was signed to TIP before Ace Hood even had dreads brehs.

ive been following meek before he signed ith TIP. Ive been fukkin with meek when he was bussin freestyles in Cocaine ciy DVDs, Sub Zero, and SMACK dvds and Meek was not rappin like ace hood back then. Meek was rappin with the "hustle hard flow. Meek was rappin like the rest of them philly nikkaz (Joey jihad, Peedie Crack, etc) Lets not try to rewrite history. I still have all of meeks old mixtapes, All the flamers series etc and he WAS NOT RAPPIN LIKE ACE HOOD!

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
ive been following meek before he signed ith TIP. Ive been fukkin with meek when he was bussin freestyles in Cocaine ciy DVDs, Sub Zero, and SMACK dvds and Meek was not rappin like ace hood back then. Meek was rappin with the "hustle hard flow. Meek was rappin like the rest of them philly nikkaz (Joey jihad, Peedie Crack, etc) Lets not try to rewrite history. I still have all of meeks old mixtapes, All the flamers series etc and he WAS NOT RAPPIN LIKE ACE HOOD!

meek sounds nothin like joey jihad or anybody from philly aside from peedi crakk whos not from his era.

the flamers series is the same flow, just over faster beats and better bars.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
meek sounds nothin like joey jihad or anybody from philly aside from peedi crakk whos not from his era.

the flamers series is the same flow, just over faster beats and better bars.
bruh, sometimes you be dead ass wrong man. no disrespect fam, but u really need to go back and listen to meek and haddys songs