fritos-flavor-twists-honey-bbq.gif

:blessed:

:myman:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wise-sour-cream-onion-ridgies-potato-chips.jpg

You are all idiots.....These are the best chips...They go with anything....a Pastrami sandwhich....Beer.....anything.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
yo i started messin with the kettle cooked chips as a jit n nikkas called me a whiteboy n weird now its like everybody love em.
Sunchips_Original.gif
am i the only one who loves the plain sun chips??

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
wise-sour-cream-onion-ridgies-potato-chips.jpg

You are all idiots.....These are the best chips...They go with anything....a Pastrami sandwhich....Beer.....anything.

You're the idiot! It's Sandwich, NOT "sandwhich"! And get these lame average chips outta here, there is nothing special about these particular Sour Cream and Onion chips over any of the other brands that are available.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're the idiot! It's Sandwich, NOT "sandwhich"! And get these lame average chips outta here, there is nothing special about these particular Sour Cream and Onion chips over any of the other brands that are available.

Dude.....dont do it to yourself. Say another word about my Sour Cream and Onion and I will go back in time and shoot you while your still in you're mothers stomach.

(did u peep that? I spelled 'You're' as 'your' and vice versa)

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
My homie works at a factory for Frito Lay. He just told me to pick which chips I wanna try and he'll send me a care package :eat:

But I had these a few weeks ago and :ohlawd:
Thaichips_zpscd322ba1.jpg

:heh: @ the prices for these on google shopping where you can get a bag @ Total Wine for under $3.