Let's talk about how garbage Lawrence and Wilson are and media doesn't say a word

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Jags had the number 1 pick for a reason.

Mac is in a great situation and the Pats system on offense will make you look serviceable as long as you aren't a moron with accuracy/turnovers. Knew he'd be fine there.

Sunshine will be okay in Jacksonville. I do worry about Wilson tho

Yep, he's basically running the system Brady ran the last few years he was there which is completely different from what they did last year. Lots of easy throws which builds confidence. Let him be in NY or Jax and he would look just like them, maybe even worse because he has less athletic ability. Wilson is just plain bad but Lawrence shows flashes but I do think his ceiling is probably the best version of Ryan Tannehill which isn't bad but he has to have weapons. He won't be a franchise changing QB but I'll admit I been wrong before.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Wilson is plain :trash:

Lawrence will be solid but not the All Pro that ppl keep swearing he will be

Mac is in the best situation. Easy to learn offense with quick low risk throws, solid O Line, GOAT coach and a couple solid wespons(Bourne, Henry)

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Jags have the great combination of terrible receivers and a god awful offense. Like I've never seen a schemed up play where somebody is wide open. Not once the whole season, not even in garbage time. Bortles threw for 40 touchdowns getting blown out every week. Lawrence most weeks has like 20 attempts :dwillhuh:.

And so many situations where Lawrence sees the blitz and throws it wr never sees it to sight adjust turns around late ball bounces on the ground. He be standing there looking at them like this can't be real life :mjtf:

I'm a Jags fan so I hope he does good if we ever get talent but if not oh well. Draft somebody else and keep it moving

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lawrence will be ok, urban gets some of the blame for him this season, but he still was overhyped.

Wilson is just bad.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I’d rather talk about how OSU got they wigs pushed the fukk in yesterday.

And fukk Ohio.

:pacspit: