Lets talk about Ice Cube's "Laugh Now Cry Later" album

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
I've said it before and i'll say it again:

the difference between Cube/Killer Mike/Pac/Scarface/DMX type dudes and other rappers is that they use skills as a tool to express their views and feelings while a lot of other rappers use their views and feelings as a tool to display skills. In other words, the focus of the song for most rappers is more "I got skills" and that's why you don't feel it as much. the type of rappers i mentioned actually evoke feeling with their music (which in my opinion is actually more impressive than the skills themselves)

EDIT: but if a rapper has the perfect balance between both :ohlawd:

I think that the cube/pac/dmx type rappers use their delivery more than lyrical skill to make you feel them, they can say anything and it will sound wayy more :wow: than an average rapper. Biggie had BOTH

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with many of the above that I preferred Raw Footage. But I do like LNCL.

The War album is underrated though. Ghetto Vet is one of my favorite Cube songs period. I know it showed up on a No Limit soundtrack before War, but it still counts. Greed was straight, too, from the Gang Related soundtrack.

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps