lets talk about it: Are hood nikkas the biggest c00ns? do they submit to white supremacy more?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was doing some self reflection listening to Joe Budden - All Of Me (btw no these new rappers cant fukk with Joseph) like usual and looking back on it. I notice hood black folks submit to white folks ALOT. When they get in front of a white person their whole demeanor change. They cant look them in the eyes. They melt in front of a white man. And im talking about a weak white man not even a powerful one. Esp at these low wage jobs. U would think it was 1923 with how nikkas tap dance for cacs. Its disgusting and of course im the opposite and got fired many times for having an "attitude"

fukk I look like bowing down to some fat white guy that smell at some shytty low wage job just because "jobs are hard to find" if thats the case. I rather be a bum smelling like shyt and piss and eating trash like a human piece of shyt.

Ghetto nikkas submit to white people. I seen ghetto nikkas thirsty for white women. This bytch will be clearly terrified and Ill try to warn him to leave these cave bytches alone and of course since nikkas cant comprehend common sense they pursue the terrified cave bytch anyway.

The hardest black people are the educated and intelligent ones. Funny because when were kids we were taught that intelligent blacks were the nerds and lames but when u grow up u see all the so called street nikkas like all of our favorite rappers bowing down to cacs but then somebody like a bryant gumble actually use his platform to tackle white supremacy and do uplifting pieces about black people. OH But wait I society taught Bryant gumble was a whitewashed c00n? These rappers are afraid to even use the word white. But bryant gumble the suppose uncle tom puts everything on the line doing pieces for black folks

funny how bullshyt and backwards u see how shyt is when u get older and wiser and learn how to view the world with a free mind. U can see how backwards we were and how they indoctrinated us to see become self destructive. How they taught use to destroy ourselves they wouldn't have to kill us

I digress, but I dont see any street nikkas progressing their hood. They destroy it and take take take and never give but why are they the face black authenticity? Most hood folks are white supremacist and uncle toms in black face.

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I was doing some some reflection listening to Joe Budden - All Of Me (btw no these new rappers cant fukk with Joseph) like usual and looking back on it. I notice hood black folks submit to white folks ALOT. When they get in front of a white person their whole demeanor change. They cant look them in the eyes. They melt in front of a white man. And im talking about a weak white man not even a powerful one. Esp at these low wage jobs. U would think it was 1923 with how nikkas tap dance for cacs. Its disgusting and of course im the opposite and got fired many times for having an "attitude"

fukk I look like bowing down to some fat white guy that smell at some shytty low wage job just because "jobs are hard to find" if thats the case. I rather be a bum smelling like shyt and piss and eating trash like a human piece of shyt.

Ghetto nikkas submit to white people. I seen ghetto nikkas thirsty for white women. This bytch will be clearly terrified and Ill try to warn him to leave these cave bytches alone and of course since nikkas cant comprehend common sense they pursue the terrified cave bytch anyway.

The hardest black people are the educated and intelligent ones. Funny because when were kids we taught the intelligent blacks were the nerds and lames but when u grow up u see all the so called street nikkas like all of our favorite rappers bowing down to cacs but then somebody like a bryant gumble actually use his platform to tackle white suprmacy and do uplifting pieces about black people. But wait I society taught Bryant gumble was a whitewashed c00n? These rappers are afraid to even use the word white. But bryant gumble the suppose uncle tom puts everything on the line doing pieces for black folks

funny how bullshyt and backwards u see how shyt is when u get older and wiser and learn how to view the world with a free mind. U can see how backwards we were and how they indoctrinated us to see become self destructive. How they taught use to destroy ourselves they wouldn't have to kill us

I digress, but I dont see any street nikkas progressing their hood. They destroy it and take take take and never give but why are they the face black authenticity? Most hood folks are white supremacist and uncle toms in black face.

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I know positive brehs in your city right now. One came home two years ago, now has 3 black businesses on Bissell. My man Mike Pratt. Shout outs to P Kennedi, too.
My potna from the East side of the Roc has two phone stores in Buff... one in Cheektowaga. They take care of their kids, throw cookouts, coach football, and help out with a lot in the hood.
What are you doing?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
They aint the biggest c00ns. Its just that the c00n actions that people with the hood mentality do are less likely to be called out.

Yet there is a difference between a person with the hood mentality and a person who just lives in the hood

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually ghetto nikkas and crackers have ALOT in common

think about it

- both are liars
-both are deceitful
- both take and never give
- both destroy and never build
- both equally hate progressive blacks

other words...street nikkas and white folks are a match made in hell.....

NOTE: when i say ghetto...im talking about the mentality...not all people from the ghetto nikkas...let me clear that up but of clear ppl gonna ignore this part and get over emotional

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Hood nikkas have a lot less time for bullshyt so generally if a white boy is not in their face causing trouble ...

Plus if you don't have much and that white person is paying you ...

Plus don't forget that all the pro black movements started in the hood...

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you ever get tired of talking about the same things? :martin:

nope...put me on ignore nikka......u feel comfortable talking about backpage hos dont u? when u step into a DrX thread....u getting your ass kicked...i make threads too force mothafukkas to see the ugly truth that they run from....im here to kick asses...im not here to make nikkas feel good....I dont coddle black people.....

were in a war....mr nice guy is dead....

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
nope...put me on ignore nikka......u feel comfortable talking about backpage hos dont u? when u step into a DrX thread....u getting your ass kicked...i make threads too force mothafukkas to see the ugly truth that they run from....im here to kick asses...im not here to make nikkas feel good....I dont coddle black people.....

were in a war....mr nice guy is dead....
but you're a bytch and Rochester nikkas are opening black businesses in your city, buying homes, and starting families.
I'm sorry you only come into contact with janitors.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but you're a bytch and Rochester nikkas are opening black businesses in your city, buying homes, and starting families.
I'm sorry you only come into contact with janitors.
who are you again...u always quote me and I always think "who is this nikka always talking to me like he knows me"

put me on ignore nikka if u dont like my threads

BTW idgaf about Rochester