Lets talk about it: Exactly how dangerous are Negro Bed Wenches? IMO VERY!!!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're a black man avoid Bedwenches at AT COST!!! they're more dangerous than white people because they can play both sides. They can infiltrate the community by simply having a damn Afro and throwing their fukking fist up. .

Bedwenches are totally insane and are like the T-1 000 from the terminator movie and were Sarah Connor. They're death machines programmed to wipe out the black family They're OUT TOO DESTROY US!!!! ALL BLACK MEN NEED TO AVOID THEM!!!

im telling u man. Think this is a game if u want. Its beyond them having IR's, mixed babies and them having plantation sex with goofy looking cacs. These bytches REAL agenda is to purposely destroy the black community. They lust after that more than their actual Cac counter part

On the job they'll try to get u fired and now these crazy bytches are setting black men up for rape.

SISTER'S y'all watch out for these bedwenches also because YES they want to destroy u and hate u for having a black man. ALL bedwenches should be cast out of the black race NOT because they're fukking, sucking, rimming and drinking the white mans cum...i mean that's whatever....but their true intentions is destruction like that evil bytch in Florida that let her cac abuse her child and treated her mixed children like royalty

bedwenches aren't harmless...so laughing and treat like white supremacist

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Ahhh...am I in or am I out ...
:patrice:

giphy.gif

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Many a truths are spoken in an jest

Even if in tedious try hard lunatic paragraphs first typed out in Word before an forum

:ehh:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
You know, and admittedly this is anecdotal, but my coworker/homegirl was proudly only into white dudes. But since I personally didn't trip ( I ain't want her) , she hooked me up with a lot of her black and Carribean homegirls to smash.

We just laughed at how OD she was with that shyt, while I worked on getting that mouth. :yeshrug:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bed wenching in a dating sense isn't a threat ... their kids will be considered black
and treated as such.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know, and admittedly this is anecdotal, but my coworker/homegirl was proudly only into white dudes. But since I personally didn't trip ( I ain't want her) , she hooked me up with a lot of her black and Carribean homegirls to smash.

We just laughed at how OD she was with that shyt, while I worked on getting that mouth. :yeshrug:
playing with fire boi