Lets talk about it. Going To Walmart UnAppreciation Thread

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Sighs* Today is Walmart day. Everytime I gotta go to Walmart I take a deep breath Like "he we go again". I gotta mentally prepare to endure all the fukkery that I witness.

Walmart did more for equality in this country than the civil rights movement because it proves people from all race groups are fukked up. Its basically Dr. King I have a dream speech. People of all race groups dusty and aloof all in one giant building.

Everytime I go some idiot leaves carts in all the good spots so I gotta park all far off. And when ever I see an Asian in the parking lot I just sit in the car until they're gone. Those motherfukkers are the only people in the world that can build a satellite watch but not follow a green arrow without causing a violent car crash. I don't take any chances with Asians. when im driving and see a Asian I usually get as far away from them as possible because these socially awkward motherfukkers always doing some weird shyt. Driving in zig zags n shyt.

I digress. But yeah man...Walmart suck esp the one by me. U always got some hating ass Indians in there. They'll see a black man that's well kept and hate. Looking at me all crazy. Its not my fault u gotta stock shelves motherfukker. I bet when u moved here u thought u would have a dope job, a white woman and fly crib right? NOPE! yo punk ass is putting Sylvia's greens on the shelve. And when I grab a can I always give them that smug white guy look like "lace my van's nikka" . I can see why cacs do it, its actually feels good sometimes.

Then people have their badass kids running around. all in your way smh

Then u got the infamous self check out line. I swear to god man I never understood why working the self check machine is so hard. I do it like super quickly. It take the avg fool like 15 mins to check out 6 items...like what the fukk. Then the fat ass attendant (the attendant is always fat for some reason) wobble over and make it even worst because their dumbass is just as clueless as the customer.

Yeah man Walmart is dope because of prices but the experience suck.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
*Sighs* Today is Walmart day. Everytime I gotta go to Walmart I take a deep breath Like "he we go again". I gotta mentally prepare to endure all the fukkery that I witness.

Walmart did more for equality in this country than the civil rights movement because it proves people from all race groups are fukked up. Its basically Dr. King I have a dream speech. People of all race groups dusty and aloof all in one giant building.

Everytime I go some idiot leaves carts in all the good spots so I gotta park all far off. And when ever I see an Asian in the parking lot I just sit in the car until they're gone. Those motherfukkers are the only people in the world that can build a satellite watch but not follow a green arrow without causing a violent car crash. I don't take any chances with Asians. when im driving and see a Asian I usually get as far away from them as possible because these socially awkward motherfukkers always doing some weird shyt. Driving in zig zags n shyt.

I digress. But yeah man...Walmart suck esp the one by me. U always got some hating ass Indians in there. They'll see a black man that's well kept and hate. Looking at me all crazy. Its not my fault u gotta stock shelves motherfukker. I bet when u moved here u thought u would have a dope job, a white woman and fly crib right? NOPE! yo punk ass is putting Sylvia's greens on the shelve. And when I grab a can I always give them that smug white guy look like "lace my van's nikka" . I can see why cacs do it, its actually feels good sometimes.

Then people have their badass kids running around. all in your way smh

Then u got the infamous self check out line. I swear to god man I never understood why working the self check machine is so hard. I do it like super quickly. It take the avg fool like 15 mins to check out 6 items...like what the fukk. Then the fat ass attendant (the attendant is always fat for some reason) wobble over and make it even worst because their dumbass is just as clueless as the customer.

Yeah man Walmart is dope because of prices but the experience suck.
nikka why do you judge others so much?:skip:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
https://www.walmart.com/cp/store-pickup/2281929

Let me see if i can stop this rant.

See if you have curbside pickup at your local walmarts. Saves me hella time.

I shop on the app. Checkout. Pick my pickup time. When im leaving my house i check in on the app. Get there park in the designated spot. Stay in the ac in the whip. 5 min later or less they bring my whole order outside to me and put it in my trunk.

They dont accept tips either. Ive tried. They just want you to do the survey. Thats how they get bonuses.

I do this weekly now and never set foot inside.:ehh: