Let's Talk about Prodigy and Havoc's Failed Attempt to Be Relevant

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Let's talk about how pee and havenot used beefs to elevate their dying careers.

P said they used the whole "gay twitter rumour" started by havoc to their own "benefit"

"Me and Havoc's businessmen," explained Prodigy. "We stepped back and was like, 'Alright, how can we use this to our advantage?'"

Who uses a gay rumour that's started by their homeboy, for publicity?
bSkqitr.png
And he even did that to create hype for his book by dissing himself in multiple videos :mjlol:

Keep in my the book is full of :duck:and P snitching

Salute to the biggest clowns in hip hop history :mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ:

co fukkin sign my dude :salute:

i was a pretty big mobb deep fan until all that corny shyt started poppin off, not to mention the fact that i met them in person bout a year prior and saw that they really are 5'1. :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Like anyone with common sense didnt see through the gimmick..get the fukk out with this shyt, acting like you made a breakthrough in cancer research. Them two tight, and it shows in their music. A top 3 duo of all time.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
But only Havoc started the gay rumors :whoa:

:comeon:

The music is the most important thing and our love for each other

I’m exposing a guy that’s coming to you with one image and living another image, hes a fakkit and a snitch workin with the hip-hop police. Anytime you hear about somebody punking Mobb Deep or some gay stuff surrounding the group, it’s always Prodigy, keep it real Mobb Deep fans. The group originally broke up because Havoc found out Prodigy was sending love letters to gay nikkaz in prison. Havoc smacked the shyt outta this nikka. If you fukk with P i know you a snitch and a fakkit