Let's Talk About This "Fleeing Their Country to Live With Cacs" Narrative

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Common enough narrative on hểre is the: "why these people keep fleeing to cac countries, they should stay and build up their own"

:ehh:

While i agree with this argument, it doesn't seem to take into consideration several different factors and it is almost always from someone doing the same thing on a smaller scale.

When segregation ended, nikkahs dismantled successful black businesses, neighborhoods, sports leagues, etc,. All across the country to go run up and live under white people.

Even today, this still hasnt changed. Black people leave their neighborhoods and move to less black populated areas. Wealthy blacks rarely set up shop in the place where they started life, and blacks with good jobs and more opportunties ảre the first to shyte on their old neighborhoods and the people who they grew up with who, according to them, are "still stuck thểre, doing nothing with their life".

My question is why is it so easy to condemn the behavior of immgrant black people running to wealthier majority white countries that have stolen áll the resources, when blacks continue to make excuses for why they leave old majority black neighborhoods to go live out somewhere with little to no black people/ minority black ảreas?

Why đid the Jeffersons have to move on up to the Eastside:troll:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sub Saharan Africans running from peaceful countries into North African slave markets just to claim refugee status, drowning in the med just to work as a dish washer in Germany :scust:
Ain't no way you can tell me that shyt ain't retarded and pathetic.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
No more tribal wars fam.... Come on man.

We gotta get off this bullshyt where we hold this comeptition to see who's the biggest c00ns... Its pointless honestly cause if we weigh up the c00n scale.... Everyones gonna end up embarrassed.

No more tribal wars. We got real shyt we could be talkin bout.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Sub Saharan Africans running from peaceful countries into North African slave markets just to claim refugee status, drowning in the med just to work as a dish washer in Germany :scust:
Leaving your comfortable black neighborhood in detriot to go live in lansing ỏr some other cac market where they calling police on you and your neighbors throwing the N word at your kids while the goverment posioning your drinking water is also pathetic

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
No more tribal wars fam.... Come on man.

We gotta get off this bullshyt where we hold this comeptition to see who's the biggest c00ns... Its pointless honestly cause if we weigh up the c00n scale.... Everyones gonna end up embarrassed.

No more tribal wars. We got real shyt we could be talkin bout.
Im really not trying to start one with this thread.

just trying to point out that thêse behaviors that we keep pointing out with dísgust ảre collectively happening to all black people, because we ảre all under attack of white supremecy. This is a global war is all im sayin.

Daps

"Peaceful" ?

Silence yourself when it comes to this topic you don't know what you're talking about. These are people who more often than not are escaping from civil wars/conflict in their own country

El Bajo Negro

Banned
Daps
It's not about a neighborhood being black or white, it's about the better quality of life you get from living in a nicer neighborhood.

If you have the choice between living in a shytty neighborhood and living in a nice neighborhood, you gonna pick the nice one 10/10 times. The race of your neighbors is irrelevant.

In 2017, neighborhoods aren't strictly one race anymore unless you live in Chicago.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
it's a rich poor thing

you get some $$$$$$ and you move out of reach

can't stay too close to the populations you exploit

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Common enough narrative on hểre is the: "why these people keep fleeing to cac countries, they should stay and build up their own"

:ehh:

While i agree with this argument, it doesn't seem to take into consideration several different factors and it is almost always from someone doing the same thing on a smaller scale.

When segregation ended, nikkahs dismantled successful black businesses, neighborhoods, sports leagues, etc,. All across the country to go run up and live under white people.

Even today, this still hasnt changed. Black people leave their neighborhoods and move to less black populated areas. Wealthy blacks rarely set up shop in the place where they started life, and blacks with good jobs and more opportunties ảre the first to shyte on their old neighborhoods and the people who they grew up with who, according to them, are "still stuck thểre, doing nothing with their life".

My question is why is it so easy to condemn the behavior of immgrant black people running to wealthier majority white countries that have stolen áll the resources, when blacks continue to make excuses for why they leave old majority black neighborhoods to go live out somewhere with little to no black people/ minority black ảreas?

Why đid the Jeffersons have to move on up to the Eastside:troll:

Don't most middle class black people in cities with sizable Black populations almost always live around and prefer to live around other middle class black people? I mean that is the way it looks when I go to Chicago, DMV, Atlanta, Memphis, etc.. Hell they even had a large middle class section in Los Angeles when I was out there. Maybe you are privy to information that I am not aware of :yeshrug:.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty funny narrative IMO but I'm gonna get mines regardless :yeshrug:

If I had to swim off a banana boat to come here for better odds at greener pastures :mjlol:
I'd take my chances over and over and over.

As long as I'm content with myself, ain't much gonna bother me:ehh:

I have no real issues with AAgang when they say this.
Just sounds like jokes and reaching until something stuck.

At this point it's be made and establish tribalism will reign supreme, so just come best prepared :russ:

@Indiglow Meta (R$G) be having me :mjlol: tho

For the record I'm not either (immigrant or AA) cause I'm American through being from USVI
But my wife is AA and lil sister (half) and son( half)

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
LOL I live in Canada and it's whiter than where I left.
I can understand why brehs leave for more opportunity because of corrupt leadership...
Also, some of these folks, quiet as kept, are children of the conquered regime.
Knew a few Liberian "Taylors" in the DMV area who moved in a very suspicious manner.