life is based on survival of the fittest, u gotta be a real fukking idiot If U think voting matters

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in my 29 years on this earth I learn one valuable lesson. Life , america, capitalism is all about survival of the fittest. There's no such thing as loyalty, love, friendship, trust. Whomever is the smartest, the most discipline, the most ambitious and luckiest will win...and the rest will simply fall by the waist side and perish.

So why put stock into a politician? when u have hundreds of years worth of data stating politicians are blatantly corrupt. In order to become a politician you have to be an sociopath, u think these people are squares? they have the same mindset of some douche bag selling cigarettes behind the gas counter? of course not, in order to ever feel like you can lead a country, u gotta be wired a certain way. U gotta have a war like mentality

Like you take that bytch Hillary for example, shes a fukking savage. A str8 Machiavellian heartless conquer, shes not some goofy old white lady. Man shes seen and done shyt that you wont believe. U think the nikka on yo block is hard, naw Hillary really been in the field, those Chicago nikkas never put in the work she put in.

And Trump, as we know, hes a fukking sociopath, but he don't give a fukk, atleast hes honest and say what ever he want. Lowkey I hope Trump win. I think it would be interesting to see how he runs the country, I know im so fukking sick of the democrats. If the rep party wasn't so racist and biased, honestly I would be one. Liberalism is mental illness anyway. Everything goes in a liberal society, no rules, and were seeing the results of what happenings when u have no morals or values.

Its total anarchy out here, ppl are so lost its obvious more than ever. Just study people mannerisms. They look down, have no confidence, constantly afraid of offending ppl, they're socially awkward like a mothafukka. Their spirits are totally depleted. This society is totally empty, What the fukk is life? lol what? yeah yeah yeah I know I know "get money nikka!""get money nikka!" "get p*ssy nikka!" that's what life is, money that's fiat currency not backed by nothing, meaningless causal sex, a fukking redundant job and superficial relationships with random strangers, that's democracy...u live 80 years to do that and u die. Society is totally bullshyt, its like night of the living dead, ppl walking around aimless. I can see right through them and their superficial facades of confidence. Like ppl with expensive clothes and cars, I laugh, They try to present the image of success, I see the real them. They're full of shyt, they're one lay off away from blowing their fukking brains out lol

Conclusion: Vote If you want, but if you cant figure out how to carve your own path you'll forever be enslaved by something or somebody. Somebody (a vulture) will always be waiting to pounce on you if you're vulnerable That's why is important to never have to depend on nobody for nothing. You gotta have knowledge of self and understand society and human nature to a tee or youll end up pulling down your pants and taking a dikk up the ass for your survival, literately and figuratively

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it doesn't matter who gets in...either u know how to survive or you perish and if Trump win, alotta nikkas "turning up" and bullshyting about to get a big kick in the ass....when liberal daddy ain't around to keep you pacified...sheittttt ... :whew:we gonna see who really are the so called "real nikkas"

this next decade is going to be a spectacle to be hold...alotta truth is going to come pout of ppl....all

those bullshyt facades gonna come down and the desparation is going to show, it should be

interesting indeed

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
it doesn't matter who gets in...either u know how to survive or you perish and if Trump win, alotta nikkas "turning up" and bullshyting about to get a big kick in the ass....when liberal daddy ain't around to keep you pacified...sheittttt ... :whew:we gonna see who really are the so called "real nikkas"

this next decade is going to be a spectacle to be hold...alotta truth is going to come pout of ppl....all

those bullshyt facades gonna come down and the desparation is going to show, it should be

interesting indeed

Aren't you 29 years old and still drifting from one bum ass job to the next? :what:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aren't you 29 years old and still drifting from one bum ass job to the next? :what:
job days are numbered, when I get to the city...ima be something special my friend ....trust me on that

Dihsarm

Pro
Daps
It definitely takes some type of ruthlessness and a cold heart to take a position of leadership.