Light skin stocky, with a Haitian accent..Haitian Jack does sit down interview

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How isn’t he?

This nikka is gonna be talked about forever. He is part of one of the biggest moments in music history.

In Brooklyn he is a legend, just like Alpo a legend in harlem and Sammy the Bull is a legend in the mafia.

I’m not saying he is a good nikka.

But he’s a part of history.

This nikka went from East New York to dating Madonna and being around Chelsea Clinton and shyt.

His story is the stuff of legend.

It’s still dope to hear the fukking story.
Well...when he extorts you and your family, I wanna see your comments then...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
How isn’t he?

This nikka is gonna be talked about forever. He is part of one of the biggest moments in music history.

In Brooklyn he is a legend, just like Alpo a legend in harlem and Sammy the Bull is a legend in the mafia.

This nikka went from East New York to dating Madonna and being around Chelsea Clinton and shyt.

Any info on this

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
. they'll ignore this question then run and quote pac lyrics like sheep. Yet pac was trying to emulate jack and idolized him and studied him until the rape charge and jewelry got relieved. Then pac just started snitching everytime a camera or microphone was in front of him all while calling them nikkas snitches.. shyt crazy:pachaha:

wait so this guy's whole reputation for being a snitch (on here at least) comes from what pac said on against all odds?

oh man

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
How isn’t he?

damn madonna was fukkin everyone huh

right now theres some old street dude that got out of jail not too long ago trying to sell some old madonna panties lol

forgot dude's name

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He rat yet the title of this very thread came from pacs detail description of jack

But he is the snitch tho
Uhh. Yea nikka he working with the govt. Pac was getting intel from respected legal council that Jack was an informant. After that. Why the fukk would or should Pac give a fukk about exposing him as a snitch? If I get LOCKED up behind a fukkin govt informant setting me up. Im not giving a single fukk about exposing that nikka.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Uhh. Yea nikka he working with the govt. Pac was getting intel from respected legal council that Jack was an informant. After that. Why the fukk would or should Pac give a fukk about exposing him as a snitch? If I get LOCKED up behind a fukkin govt informant setting me up. Im not giving a single fukk about exposing that nikka.
U kno the nikka an informant n u still kicking it with him n shyt go sour

Now u feel u betrayed lmak

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
All the real men of respect that i came across in my life shunned the lime light and kept their mouths shut,street shyt or even dirty laundry when it came to family and friendships were dealt with behind closed doors.The notion of a rat doing time and after the fact running his mouth all over again is not te be respected.I dont care how many people he killed,that is not the measure of a real man,his actions regarding his friends and family are.I am sure that traits that used to define a man are becoming extinct and it's sometimes the way we look at what makes a man someone to be respected, instead of worshipped. I don't respect a man that preyed on his community for whatever reason or justification he chooses. I can attest to his ruthlessness but i dont respect it..

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Haitian Jack is probably the most mysterious legendary figure in hip hop history.

everyone knows about him, but nobody knows anything about him.