Like 95% of people on here predicted, Miley Cyrus done with her n***a phase

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
smh lol.

hip hop bangerz...How many hip hop bangerz have you all attended?

2u5qo10.jpg

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
She been off the Mike Will wave for awhile now. Shes dropped a couple projects that have bene completely different in tone form Bangerz. Pretty sure she did a whole album with the flaming lips (think it flopped too considering her past numbers :pachaha:)

She went through her nikka phase and is about to retake mainstream America like Justin Bieber did and all those hip hop artists she now forsakes jumped at the chance to work with her and give her a hood pass :scust:

No wonder she took like 4 years. This is sad and funny at the same time lol

TO Biebers credit he keeps fukking with Hip Hop artists. I dont think he ever stopped. He just cooled out on the wild boy shyt.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
She been off the Mike Will wave for awhile now. Shes dropped a couple projects that have bene completely different in tone form Bangerz. Pretty sure she did a whole album with the flaming lips (think it flopped too considering her past numbers :pachaha:)

TO Biebers credit he keeps fukking with Hip Hop artists. I dont think he ever stopped. He just cooled out on the wild boy shyt.
True. In the album she released were free so they don't really count... free experimental projects

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
They use blacks for relevancy and to shed their Disney image then they go back to being white. nikkas can't help themselves and push they mamas down the steps to work with these vultures and get used.

Then when they squeezed every bit out of the culture they go back home, they always go back home.

Damn I guess that is the playbook

Britney spears and Justin Timberlake gave them the blueprint and I guess arianna Grande is running with it now.

Thankfully I don't listen to any of them. Hopefully other brehs can reject their deposit in the future

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I guess that is the playbook

Britney spears and Justin Timberlake gave them the blueprint and I guess arianna Grande is running with it now.

Thankfully I don't listen to any of them. Hopefully other brehs can reject their deposit in the future
No...we love acceptance & inclusion. Ain't shyt changing.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone on here predicted this a while ago

Someone?more like every nikka with common sense:mjlol:

And lol at her thinking she was ever really hiphop,you cant be driven out of something your not taken seriously in...thats like nelly being driven out of country:laff:

And even worst,she think kendrick was talkin bout her flat ass on Humble:mjlol: