Like I say trust these chicks with all your heart and mind

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Smh @ a black woman doing this.

We need to be empowering each other, not throwing our kind in jail for crimes they did not even commit. :snoop:

The white power structure is happy to throw us in jail already and it's a damn shame there are some that want to aid that.

especially to the brightest young brothers, sh!ts a fukking shame. I hope that b!tch rots in hell

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Damn didn't catch this tread. Yea, this shyt is all the way fukked up

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
That's why I don't like hearing that nonsense about how white women will sleep with a nikka then claim rape

Mind you, that DOES happen....but nikkas act like black women ain't capable of doing the SAME shyt

Yeah, that always has me with the :what: face. Like nikkas forgot about Tupac :childplease:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
This happened to a homey of mine in high school. My dude was taggin this PAWG and her folks found out. She called rape and that was all she wrote for him. Police locked him up during school hours and all. Homey was crying saying he didn't do it.

Daps
:snoop: young brother lost out cuz of bytches lying. I dont even know what to say :smh:. Dont let these bytches know about your earning potential UNless you are 150% sure thats wifey cuz all it takes is one money hunger slore to clamp down and suck all your dreams away

Black people, we gotta do better :to:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Brothers, we need to mobilize on some Trayvon hoodie/million man march shyt. :snoop:

The simple fact that this man was sent to prison over this is enough evidence that the laws are no where near fair.