Like LaFace Records In The 90s, Reid Bout To Make Hits On An L.A. Babyface: Rams @ Panthers WK1 GT

Who Wins This Season Opener??

• Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Carolina Panthers

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I'm gonna need convincing that Cam isn't done...I've been riding for him for years but I think the injuries just raked up before we got him the weapons he needed.
We gotta see fam 1 game not enough to hang em though. Team is top tier we bounce back against the Bucs then reset. Realistically did you count this as a W when you saw it on the schedule :yeshrug:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
We gotta see fam 1 game not enough to hang em though. Team is top tier we bounce back against the Bucs then reset. Realistically did you count this as a W when you saw it on the schedule :yeshrug:

Not at all, but I didn't see that usual fire Cam plays with either. I don't know if its disheartening to him seeing the team transform from being centered around him to CMC or what.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Tellin you it’s CMCs team now ... Cam doesn’t even look fully engaged as you’re alluding to ...
Yea Cam usually talking shyt, breaking runs for 1st downs, etc.Hopefully it was still "preseason mode" for him. Just gotta get use to the live speed, but yea you can't coach "Superman" outta him either. He is what it is. Can't have playing robotic.
Not at all, but I didn't see that usual fire Cam plays with either. I don't know if its disheartening to him seeing the team transform from being centered around him to CMC or what.
I mean all those short yard tds were Cams a couple years ago. He feeds off it. His game has gotten polished, but he's less dynamic.

Again hopefully its just game 1.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
That’s what’s gonna keep Cam healthy for 16+ games though. We are 1 CMC for injury away from being 1 dimensional

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps

Lol y'all don't have to tag me in these ...

tenor.gif