PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The BasedGod is the greatest supporter of real music. fukk that culture vulture vlad using coked up blacks for whites entertainment.

TYBG

But you guys eat that shyt up. How many threads have been made on Orlando Brown or whatever his name is? Making fun of the breh? He obviously has a drug problem but y'all just laugh it up like nothing.

surgical gloves

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The left
06-07 the bay music was the biggest shyt popping in the state and the pack were definitely apart of that. i don't remember any non black people banging them.
Everyone in cali was into that garbage hyphy bay area trash movement breh. Including whites/Mexicans/Asians..
I should know since I'm from cali and live close to the Bay.
Your point is moot anyway, since I was addressing lil b as an individual artist, not as part of that gay ass group.
Corny lil b cac fans need not quote me anymore. I'm done upping this thread and keep having to address his corny stans

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
But you guys eat that shyt up. How many threads have been made on Orlando Brown or whatever his name is? Making fun of the breh? He obviously has a drug problem but y'all just laugh it up like nothing.

Are you retarded show me one post of me discussing a dj vlad video. I never even watched the lil b ones

d o L o b

Pro
Daps
This nikka got online security called taskforce lmao if that aint the geekiest shyt of all time, Got yall nikkas fighting his online battles for him cuz he too busy dusting himself off the floor from getting knocked the fukk out. Truly the lamest "movement" ever. Go head and keep braggin how another nikka fukked your bytch u herbs.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Everyone in cali was into that garbage hyphy bay area trash movement breh. Including whites/Mexicans/Asians..
I should know since I'm from cali and live close to the Bay.
Your point is moot anyway, since I was addressing lil b as an individual artist, not as part of that gay ass group.
Corny lil b cac fans need not quote me anymore. I'm done upping this thread and keep having to address his corny stans
Maybe up north but in so cal Mexicans and Asians weren't banging no hyphy shyt.