Lil B out here with KD's mom

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't want to make a seperate thread about it, but it's fairly apparent that Wanda Durant is going to be a major reason KD gets absolved by sports media for going to Golden State if they actually do win the title this year. That woman's amazing. :ld:

They'll be priming the moment by having her on camera as they get closer and once he mentions her on the mic with the trophy in his hands, it's a wrap. :wow:

She was just on "First Take" giving her condolences to Stephen A. Smith who just lost his own mother and after holding it down on the show, she had Warriors fans chanting, "M-V-P" for her. :mjcry:

After the movie, Stephen A. called Durant's move the weakest he'd ever seen. I'm pretty certain that he'll walk that back a bit if KD wins and hands his trophy over to his mom. Can't deny a guy trying to make his mama proud. :ld:

Expect that "You're the real MVP" quote to be played when they run that ESPN video package of KD's road to a ring.

:wow:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't want to make a seperate thread about it, but it's fairly apparent that Wanda Durant is going to be a major reason KD gets absolved by sports media for going to Golden State if they actually do win the title this year. That woman's amazing. :ld:

They'll be priming the moment by having her on camera as they get closer and once he mentions her on the mic with the trophy in his hands, it's a wrap. :wow:

She was just on "First Take" giving her condolences to Stephen A. Smith who just lost his own mother and after holding it down on the show, she had Warriors fans chanting, "M-V-P" for her. :mjcry:

After the movie, Stephen A. called Durant's move the weakest he'd ever seen. I'm pretty certain that he'll walk that back a bit if KD wins and hands his trophy over to his mom. Can't deny a guy trying to make his mama proud. :ld:

Expect that "You're the real MVP" quote to be played when they run that ESPN video package of KD's road to a ring.

Got a feeling Durant gon cry after he winning the title

When he gets finals mvp: I wanna thank my mom:mjcry:

Shows Wanda Durant :mjcry:

Durant : mom you the real finals mvp :mjcry:

:wow:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
He waxed joe budden and his serious and inspirational songs are good
:hubie:I don't doubt the mans work ethic at all. Anyone that can be that consistent while being versatile has earned my respect. Based God was talking that I'll fukk on ya bytch shyt :noah:and got dudes like Carti and Ugly God chanting it. shyt Lil B took Max B :umad:whole style to the booth like Urkel :lupe:and came out like Stefan:pachaha:

Pause B :dame:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Why did you post two random nikkas? Even the instagram page random af

That's Lebron mom bruh

U3cYABC.png