Lil boat 3 sells (update 34k)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I still do not understand how he had brand deals with sprite and other corporations when he had no major hits or fanbase behind him

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I still do not understand how he had brand deals with sprite and other corporations when he had no major hits or fanbase behind him
Because the people in those marketing deparements just took a bet on him........but they're pretty fukking stupid cause they could've easily gone with Lil Uzi. This is the era of the false fans, corps think just cause 5 million people play your song that means they all like you, when really 4 million just like that one song, 500k actually fukk with you, and 500k just be playing the shyt at parties.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

he 100% HAD a fanbase behind him. he must abandoned that to chase the white audience and lose his essence. but to be honest, I also feel like he was destined to be a one hit wonder and just got kinda lucky for a minute.

his peers, for the most part, have killed him and even the new kids are. you were in target commercials, a nautica brand rep/collaborator, etc. he shouldn't be doing barely double blueface and rich the kid numbers.

Uzi went from 135k first week to 228k and then did what 200+k with the deluxe?

Same class. Boat is sinking

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
he 100% HAD a fanbase behind him. he must abandoned that to chase the white audience and lose his essence. but to be honest, I also feel like he was destined to be a one hit wonder and just got kinda lucky for a minute.

his peers, for the most part, have killed him and even the new kids are. you were in target commercials, a nautica brand rep/collaborator, etc. he shouldn't be doing barely double blueface and rich the kid numbers.

Uzi went from 135k first week to 228k and then did what 200+k with the deluxe?

Same class. Boat is sinking
He never got that 1 hit tho.

Yachty had all the advantages, resources and backing a rapper could have