Lil Boosie Interview On Hot 97 Morning Show

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
I've never heard one song from this dude much less heard him speak but I still kind of expected some real ignorant shyt to come out of his mouth with him sitting there with sunglasses on and all that jewelry, not to mention he is from the South, so I was really surprised dude came off very intelligent and coherent. Its like some of these new rappers be purposely playing up being fukking ignorant idiots of the world that did not make it past 8th grade so they cant string together a full coherent sentence. Probably still wont really check for his music but hearing him speak on it in a intelligent way makes me not so quick to dismiss it, him and everyone that listens to it.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
3 things.
Boosie a Real nikka. :banderas:
I need to get my jewelry game up :whoo:
And I don't want nobody not from Louisiana on any boosie CD :pacspit:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
I've never heard one song from this dude much less heard him speak but I still kind of expected some real ignorant shyt to come out of his mouth with him sitting there with sunglasses on and all that jewelry, not to mention he is from the South, so I was really surprised dude came off very intelligent and coherent. Its like some of these new rappers be purposely playing up being fukking ignorant idiots of the world that did not make it past 8th grade so they cant string together a full coherent sentence. Probably still wont really check for his music but hearing him speak on it in a intelligent way makes me not so quick to dismiss it, him and everyone that listens to it.

This nikka spit that real, and got songs for any occasion :wow:

A lot of nikkas can relate to what he raps about, wether its the past, or how they currently living. This nikka is the Chitlin Circuit king killing I-10 doing shows before he went in for 4 1/2 years. He ignorant as shyt, but who wasn't coming up. :yeshrug:

Here go some of my favorites songs and how you can relate

Lettin nikkas know you ain't to be fukked with

You bout to get some new p*ssy

You bout to go to the club and feel like your game is on point

You talked some hoes into a menaj

You miss your grandmother

You got a couple baby mama's and gotta deal with the drama that it brings