lil bow wow aka twink reveals he was hooked on lean

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I tried to be........sympathetic to the plight of an opioid junkie and I just can't. I have been prescribed high dose opioids numerous times for surgeries and injuries and I don't see what the deal is. I couldn't wait to stop taking them shyts because all they did was make me nauseous and sleepy. It's like smoking cigarettes to me, ain't no fukking way anybody......nobody.......no how no way tasted a cigarette for the first time and was like......yeah......this it right here.....for life. They had to force themselves to do for whatever reason until it was a habit and now they stank all the time
Some people don't get much, if any, recreational effect from opioids. Like you, they mostly just make me drowsy with no buzz. Although for some reason hydrocodone with acetaminophen gives me a mild buzz.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Say no to man made drug brehs.

dont-be-a-menace-to-south-central-dont-be-a-menace.gif

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Lean is an opiate and you’re basically drinking the beverage version of heroin.

It is a opiate but totally isnt strong. Lean is giverm to BABIES with COUGHS. It is the weakest one of them all.

theres people people out there addicted to xylazene and fent which make heroin look like baby sick. So in turn, being addicted to lean is like the equivalent to my mothers vicodin addiction for her bad neck. Aka bow wow is a bytch being addicted to it.

What a woman. Lean is called liquid heroin but honestly its not. Codeine is for children literally. Grown men who talk about they addicted to it look stupid sorry.

If he said H if say sure, thats a issue.
Lean? He coulr cold turkey withdrawel off lean no problem idc how much he did. Any average heroin addict has a higher tolerance for opiates and cold turkey dope everyday. It doesnt compare to real opiates. The average normal heroin addict could down a whole bottle of lean and prolly not even get a buzz. shyts literally morning coffee for any addicted to Reap opiates/opioids.

All these fukking rappers n shyt killin themselves with lean and pills are a$$holes. They are the reason people gotta cop tranq dope for grandma while shes dying in hospice cause they wont give noone opiates anymore for anything. They are literally the reason fent is killing 150k a year. Seriously fukk them all for being retarded.

fukk bow wow. And mac miller n juice world n all the others. People are putting pure fent and xyla in them and they dying and crying off pills oxys n roxys and lean. fukkin babies.

I know people who kick methadone in jail it takes fukkin months of being sick as fukk and no sleep at all no eating throwing up vonstantly. This guys guys crying over codeine LMAO

In The next 2 years fent will have killed more people than every american war combined. All because of a$$holes killin themselves witj pills. That topped out at like 50k. That was the “epidemicl”. shyts childs play comapred to today where doing any dope is literally asking to die whether ya addicted or not.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Tried lean once in college. I was cool with alot of pharmacy majors. Their parties were crazy.

We all took shots of lean. I took half and I was like naw I'm good
lol shots of lean... what kind of shyt is this. you suppose to sip it not take it to the head