Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
nikkas talk too much

and I'm surprised BET can blackball anybody

they blackball a lot of people.

why yall think its just the same rappers over & over for the past 12 years, eating off of the same ole stale medicore records? and the only new stars that come along every once in a while, usually aren't a threat. the game is too rigged now.

THATS NOT LONGEVITY. THATS POLITICS.

I think chief keef sucks but he came thru with an organic wave and is one of the most influential rappers of his time. it makes no sense for rappers riding his wave that are worse than he is, to be able to get shine and not him.

Yeah that's what happened :mjlol:

Let's pretend BET has that influence still

Kid was flabbynsick before his first album hit the shelves.

what other station plays black videos like that aside from BET Jams & BET Soul?
who else but mtv2? which is part of the Viacom family as well.

what other station has a televised black music awards show? all 3 are on BET, including ther hip-hop awards.

what other company has relevant music channels besides Viacom?

Last edited:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Neggged Negggeddd Neggeeed
nikka youre a negative in real life.....fukk your Internet neg bytch you jiggaboo house slave......go to your ain't shyt dead end job and go make some random white man wealthy while you get fukkin racially profiled on your way to and from work you garbage ass poor excuse for a human being. You fukkin waste of sperm. You should have ended up as a fukkin cream pie in your dumb mom's deplorable salmon p*ssy

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 has outside ventures keeping him relevant and wiz still makes songs and feature on popular songs unlike keef

i noticed how you mentioned nothing about Curtis' music. And just because you have outside ventures don't mean they worth a damn. Headphones...trash. Vodka...trash. Clothing...was trash. Only relevant thing is Power and he had to fund it just to have the chance to be on the show with his trash acting skills. And don't nobody fukk with Wiz's music no more either. Stop it.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Keef ass a tweak. It's one thing to not be able to go back to yo own city, but this nikka own BLOCK won't even let him come back :dead:

Why would Chief Keef want to return to the place he left?

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Not surprising.:coffee:

Didn't BET blackball Little Brother for being "Too Intelligent" or something?

Giselle

Daps

Bow wow doesn't know what he's talking about.
nikkas talk too much

and I'm surprised BET can blackball anybody
They can't, they can only ban people from their award shows (which big black mainstream stars such as rih,bey ect don't regularly attend anymore) and 106, which doesn't even come on anymore and had low ratings at the end.

But women beaters like Chris brown are pedis like R Kelly and tyga are all welcome

CB hit one woman once, he is not a "women beater". BET banned him for years and didn't work with him again until after Rih forgave him. R kelly is a rumored (we all know it's true, but he's its never been proven in court) stat rapist, not a pedo. Pedos like prepubescent kids, not teens. Keef is a disrespectul ignorant and a known gang member.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
:ban::ban:
:what: so I'm a c00n because I want our people to be portrayed better and stop being ignorant? Ok you fukkin jiggaboo go serve your massa. No wonder black people can't fukkin advance. Dumb ******s like you holding shyt back. Go get fukkin shot in Chicago you worthless piece of shyt! :pacspit:
:ban: