Lil Boys With Sexy Moms

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Hate to be that little nikka. Was at the mall about a week and a half ago looking through some shyt on a rack. This curvaceous ass sista walks past me and gives me that look where she turns her head and looks half way behind her on some :mjpls:

She thick as fukk.. titties and ass poppin', stomach looking flat. I'm like GOT DAMN :damn: :ohlawd: Then her little man that can't be older than 12 come outta no where behind her, and this lil dude hit me with the:dwillhuh::to:
full

Shoot I remember one time when I was around 12 on the nj transit train, coming back home from church my mom wearing some type of dress. And some Asian man staring at my mom's cleavage, dude then looks at me and raises his eyebrows up and down several times on some ":jawalrus: Your mom got some nice chesticles" :dame:

I wanted to punch that nikka in the face :birdman:

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
nobody told him how it goes
humanity is not noble we are animals
his world view is torn to pieces every time his mother gets yoked up by some new nikka

ain't no saints ain't no angels lil nikka

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel bad for kids like that too :mjcry:
The young boy is either going to be a thot-loving simp, or a thot himself :mjcry:
God didn't even give him a chance unless his parents were married early on and stayed strong :wow:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I feel bad for kids like that too :mjcry:
The young boy is either going to be a thot-loving simp, or a thot himself :mjcry:
God didn't even give him a chance unless his parents were married early on and stayed strong :wow:
Real talk. Some of my lil bro's friends match that exact same description. Single mom that belongs to the game, and the kids end up being thots. Everytime I see their mom when I'm playing ball at the park, she eyeing me like she wanna fukk :dead: