Lil Durk - Almost Healed (Discussion Thread)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
You think everything is mid :russ: What you listen to ? Sauce Walka and SPM??:dead:
Walka yes, SPM no. It’s not my fault you enjoy a lot of artists with damn near the exact style as one another. There’s literally nothing special about Durk nor Von. 21 tracks of Lil Durk are not needed at all. You could switch him out with another autotune whiny singer and there would not be a difference.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I tried to stay up last night and listen to it but I fell asleep and woke up around 2am and played it while falling in and out of sleep. Nothin really caught my ear besides the Pelle Coat shyt but that came out yesterday and I was listening to it all day,. That shyt hard.

I remember when I first got out of jail and listened to 7220 I was thinking every song was hard but I ain’t heard any music fr for almost a year.

Ima listen to it while driving around

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
Durk foul for getting the Juice WRLD hook just for streams :russ:shyt worked tbh of all the songs he posted to his YouTube today that one got the most views

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
This was not a good project, the highs aren't really high and the lows are very low :manny:

I see why cats in the 90s, 2000s took 2yrs to drop quality projects. These projects every year (or in the case of YB NBA every month) don't pass any quality control

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I like it

Only done made it thru the first ten so far and I fukk wit mostly everything besides the Cole joint. :yeshrug:

Most of it sound like Standard Durk to me