Lil Durk at TheBreakfastClub: New Album, Dating Rumors, Chicago Streets, Rap Beef +

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Def Jam missed out waiting so long to get his album out. Fetty Wap basically took his whole lane of being sing-songy over trap beats ... they probably only pushed this out because Fetty blew up and the music kinda sounds one year too late.

When Keef went to ATL and Reese went back to the block, they shoulda pushed Durk out there, I mean Wiz Khalifa jumped on that Molly Girl track and I'm sure Drake woulda hopped on a track at the peak of the whole OTF / GBE / 300 phase.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wish Lil Reese would go up there

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Such a charming, fresh-faced, happy, respectable young man with a beautiful smile. Inner-city Chicago youth really boggle my mind. You can look at a lot of these kids and tell they ain't born killers and there's nothing demonic about them, they are just born in situations that force them to adapt to the negativity. It's like the city is purposely failing them.

Daps
Def Jam missed out waiting so long to get his album out. Fetty Wap basically took his whole lane of being sing-songy over trap beats ... they probably only pushed this out because Fetty blew up and the music kinda sounds one year too late.

When Keef went to ATL and Reese went back to the block, they shoulda pushed Durk out there, I mean Wiz Khalifa jumped on that Molly Girl track and I'm sure Drake woulda hopped on a track at the peak of the whole OTF / GBE / 300 phase.
Isn't future in that same lane?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Such a charming, fresh-faced, happy, respectable young man with a beautiful smile. Inner-city Chicago youth really boggle my mind. You can look at a lot of these kids and tell they ain't born killers and there's nothing demonic about them, they are just born in situations that force them to adapt to the negativity. It's like the city is purposely failing them.

this can be said for a lot of blacks around the world in crappy situations

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Not a fan of his music, although Dis Ain't What You Want Bumps.

Seems like a cool dude, tryna stay on the straight and narrow, nothing but respect.