Lil Durk vows to earn G.E.D., stop dissing dead, and do part to reduce gang violence in Chicago (Rolling Stone article)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
On should have ducked? that was before he said he wouldnt diss the dead

That song is why he said he would stop and to my knowledge I havent heard him dissing the dead by name since then. Cause duck mom responded to it
Still runnin w/lil baby

You do it for what? You better not say that you do it for Duck them nikkas be tucked
That nikka was fukked, the moment he ran and he knew he ain't duckin', his ass out of luck

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Smurkio is tired of being surrounded by death. Good for him hope he can fulfill the promises

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Remember when Meek got out and said he was no longer going to rap about murder? That shiit lasted maybe 5 songs

:mjlol:

NLE Choppa said he was done rapping about murder and was going vegan and growing his own food. That shiit lasted two months and he was back to killing his opps with AKs

Gucci said he was done, then literally released his label album which was littered with murder and violence.

These rappers are professional liars. Unfortunately Black murder sells and once Durk realizes these Jews won't pay him for anything else, it's back to murder and pissing on his opps graves.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I doubt it, drill or kill music is his bread and butter. I don’t think any Chicago rapper can go a bar without guns, murder, opps, on a dead homie, and a block.