lil herb involved in concert brawl in Gary,in(somebody got laid out)

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have never seen a brawl break out at the movies? wow you are lucky breh. . .

i done seen nıggas act like apes over the slushie machine being down lol. . .thats why i dont go to BIG theaters anymore :whew:
cacs or nikkas?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yall stay sayin rap is "just entertainment and like the movies", but ive NEVER went to the movies or seen a movie premiere and witnessed a brawl break out. This seems to happen pretty regularly in hiphop:patrice:
:francis: yea cause a cac didn't kill damn near the entire room at the batman premier

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yall stay sayin rap is "just entertainment and like the movies", but ive NEVER went to the movies or seen a movie premiere and witnessed a brawl break out. This seems to happen pretty regularly in hiphop:patrice:
Anywhere you have a large amount of people drinking there's a good chance a brawl could happen. I go to a few Ravens games a and see countless fights. I've seen a huge fight at the Preakness. I've seen a brawl at Roots show. At college basketball games

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Is this post suppose to prove my statement "this happens pretty regularly in hiphop" false?:patrice:
Well u didn't fitness this brawl break out either, u heard about it in the media just like u heard about dude shooting up the movies. Stop side stepping

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nah my nikka knew how them chiraq nikkaz get down and layed his ass down till it was over….them nikkaz was playing dodge ball with fukkin tables B :russ:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anywhere you have a large amount of people drinking there's a good chance a brawl could happen. I go to a few Ravens games a and see countless fights. I've seen a huge fight at the Preakness. I've seen a brawl at Roots show. At college basketball games
I'm sure they were playing hip hop at the football games :troll:

And we all know concerts of other genres don't have fights :troll:

Fights only happen at events where hip hop is played :troll:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure they were playing hip hop at the football games :troll:

And we all know concerts of other genres don't have fights :troll:

Fights only happen at events where hip hop is played :troll:

Hey brah, I been to cac events and nikka events where fights broke out, yes fights can happen at both, but generally there is a big difference in the type of fighting involved

At cac events usually I can stand 3 feet away from the action watching like:

:mjlol::russ::lolbron::deadmanny::gladbron::pachaha::dead::dead::heh:

However at heavy rap clubs when a fight breaks out amongst nikkas usually I try to keep my distance watching more like:

:ohhh::ohhh::mindblown::ohhh::ohhh::sadcam::whoa::damn::damn::damn:

then look at the nikkas who got fukked up like :mjcry:

Last edited: